johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1564975265269.png

Dev Talk
Okay, this is going to be the big one. Jenna's single event finished with 70 renders. We're now working on Maria and Hikari. The hard deadline for this update is Aug 22nd but I'm shooting to finish before that. So far it looks like we're ahead of schedule, let's hope things stay that way.

Maria & Hikari both had a single event each. Now working on their combined event. After that we just have Patreon scenes and random scenes to render. The finish line is in sight, let's bring this puppy home. I apologize for not doing the 4k renders monthly and just releasing them all at once. I'll be doing the same this month and doing all 3 for June, July, August.
We're currently at 420 renders (inb4 Snoop Dogg jokes). This is going to be the biggest update to date and I fully expect to be hitting close to 500 renders by release. For comparison, version 0.29 only had 225 renders. I'm feeling a bit exhausted as I've been doubling down on renders while simultaneously building a website and working on marketing through Twitter (I've seen things on there that no person should ever have to see). The first article has been released on . No worries though, there's no complaints here. I'm doing what I love and all of you have been so supportive, thank you!
I'm excited to bring you version 0.35 roughly within a couple of weeks.

Till then,
Domiek

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
:oops: o_O Err ... WHat now??? Is the local strip club not big enough for your stripper and
your wild side to converge and sprout open this wondrous game to new highs:eek:???

%$&$#%&$ >>>>> ..... "roughly within a couple of weeks" ....<<<<< #!$@#%@#@

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What happened to version 3 o_O :eek::cautious::censored::oops: ???!?!?!

Did you leave that exclusive bare strip routine new dame show all for your new found stripper :p:whistle:?

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
gIMME NO. 30TH UPDATE RIGHT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW !@#$@#%!!!

Have fun, slip over all them unnecessary logical updates and just string us along till the end of summer... Just play around ... fool around .. fondle, drool, feel , cuddle your stripper with ...lust;)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
gIMME NO. 30TH UPDATE RIGHT NOW!!! RIGHT NOW !@#$@#%!!!

Have fun, slip over all them unnecessary logical updates and just string us along till the end of summer... Just play around ... fool around .. fondle, drool, feel , cuddle your stripper with ...lust;)
Ok, thanks to Canto, I'm altering the next update from 0.35 to 0.40. Pray I don't alter it any further.

(I'm not kidding, I'm entertaining myself.)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
By the heavens ... Call in the ... Joy buster ... Ruin all the joy from dom ... This game BE DONE;)!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OhhHHhhhh...the joy of discovery ... something to behold as the dom unbuttons and ...
Dom... gets ready to join ... notice how the cutie pie gal is just surprised at the audacity of Dom to ... peep and join her on the bathroom floor ... sizing each other up ... bet you anatomy gets yummy ;)!

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes