I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Since Sophie doesn't actually exist, I'm going to assume this is a tongue-in-cheek way of you telling me that I'll never be invited to your parties.
Wait, wait, wait... are you telling me that Sophie isn't real? :unsure: :eek: Next, you'll be telling me the characters in these games don't really love each other and they're all in monogamous relationships.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1565580668186.png

Dev Talk
This dev talk will be short and can be summarized with three words.

Almost home, boys!

We're at 500 renders baby, largest update to date! All of the main events and patreon scenes are rendered aside from Mayan. Just Mayan and coding/writing to complete and then we're moving on to bug testing.
The original deadline of Aug 22nd is still live. Things are looking like they're way ahead of schedule so I'm expecting to release version 0.40 before that. Not announcing an earlier date in case unexpected issues come up with coding.
Here's to hoping that this will be the last dev talk for this release.

Cheers,
Domiek

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Just starting the game out now. Weird af with all the 3rd person narrating and the culture references but it looks promising

EDIT: I can never unsee the rock paper scissors chick...

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is just in !!!! WRITE IT ON THE SKY! WRITE IT ON A BANNER ALL ACROSS THIS SITE!!!

PERSONAL TRAINER VERSION 0.40 WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE AUGUST 22ND !!! .........@N7

CHANGE LOG WILL FEATURE => OVER 500 RENDERS!!! BONUS IS THE DREADED MAYAN SCENE!!!

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes