botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not trying to make a fuss or complain, I can wait for the updates, but weren't the updates a lot faster at the beginning of the game?
Seems like back then there was an update every 4-6 weeks.
IIRC, what changed? Genuinely just wondering.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Not trying to make a fuss or complain, I can wait for the updates, but weren't the updates a lot faster at the beginning of the game?
A 3-week vacation to Europe for the author, for one. That tends to put the kibosh on work for the period.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Went from monthly to whenever it's ready which is usually 2-3 months development. From 150 renders to last update being nearly 500.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Went from monthly to whenever it's ready which is usually 2-3 months development. From 150 renders to last update being nearly 500.
Ah, so it's basically due to more renders needing more time. Got it.
Like I wrote, I can wait, of course with a game as great as Personal Trainer you want the updates yesterday if possible, but better wait longer for a great game then have an update each week of a crappy one.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
i cant be the only one who thinks sophie "night crawling" being a "one time deal" is a waste. it would be interesting to have the option to (randomly) have she snack when we go to sleep. it doesnt need to be always, and we could have the option to tell her to stop doing it, or feel free to whenever she wants. we could even get a "sophie is at it again, watch or go back to sleep" choice when it does happen.

not only that but i think it would be interesting to have some of those "one time" events be repetable. i would much prefer that to many of the repetable nonsense we get from some of the people from the gym...

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i cant be the only one who thinks sophie "night crawling" being a "one time deal" is a waste. it would be interesting to have the option to (randomly) have she snack when we go to sleep. it doesnt need to be always, and we could have the option to tell her to stop doing it, or feel free to whenever she wants. we could even get a "sophie is at it again, watch or go back to sleep" choice when it does happen.

not only that but i think it would be interesting to have some of those "one time" events be repetable. i would much prefer that to many of the repetable nonsense we get from some of the people from the gym...
Yeah, just hit that Memories button in the top right corner and repeat the Sophie night time snack all you want.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes