ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yeah, just hit that Memories button in the top right corner and repeat the Sophie night time snack all you want.
ah sure, i could do that, thing is, i feel this is something that should be on the game, its implied that she does that, we just never get to see it again. its one of those interactions that make the character.

for example, does the MC sleep in her bedroom? or is he back on the couch? when we try to go into her room after she goes to sleep it is locked, as if, she is back to how she was before. small things like that really feel like we didnt progress with her, even if, it does happen.

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
Hi everyone, amazing game, specially the MC personality, made me chuckle many times, great writing overall. I got a problem though, I unlocked all memories of all girls except for Sophie which seems stuck on the "...I'm not used to sharing a bed..." part. I read some other guy had the same problem, the trigger scene to advance is out of the apartment? Or I just failed in some trigger order and my save is messed up?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone, amazing game, specially the MC personality, made me chuckle many times, great writing overall. I got a problem though, I unlocked all memories of all girls except for Sophie which seems stuck on the "...I'm not used to sharing a bed..." part. I read some other guy had the same problem, the trigger scene to advance is out of the apartment? Or I just failed in some trigger order and my save is messed up?
Try hitting the sleep button after 9pm and before midnight. Should fire the next event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax
Sep 1, 2017
There is nothing better to check the first alert on f95 and the first thing you see is glorious booty, legs and under/side boobs of your favourite freckled red head.

• Love
Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty much verbatim to the script.
Reading this at 8am after 3 hours sleep cos I have to take one of my cats to the vets and spent more time worrying about her than sleeping.

I had to Google what verbatim meant, brain wouldn't work.

I so smart.

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
I can't wait any longer...
It is a pity that the game will not have a former boss of the hero! She was hot!
And it's a pity they won't add our ex-wife to the game! So that the hero can take revenge on her or turn her into his dirty whore
I'd add a harem to the game so the girls would bully our ex-wife. :D

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes