preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Looks messy like that. I like to keep my desktop cleanish.
Very true. I keep my icons in the corners and since I upgraded to a 1440p monitor and most of my images are 1080p (or smaller), all my icons are in the black border so I don't have that issue. I also have it set to rotate every 30 minutes but it can be much longer.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think the nopy version may be corrupted or something. It consistently fails for me after a partial download. The mega link worked fine though.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
WOW! I'm honored. Thanks so much Avaron. You went from cute newly wed love to full on slave domination, I like it.

Here's my current wallpaper.

View attachment 446435
excuses_abandon_Personal_trainer.txt? NEW_FUTA...?? NTR_colle...??? vagina_or_...???? howtowrite...????

WTF, Domiek!?!

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, then we'll suffer with what we get. No hope for better in Futa95Zone. (Hint: Do not go through Comics & Stills -section if dickgirls are not your pint or even half pint of beverage :rolleyes:.)
Well, maybe dicks will be only strap-ons and there's scissors or something else sharp enough to cut straps available.
Edit: Let's hope Domiek haven't got that Futa Brain Rot Infection or we will get extra stuff in all girls' pants. Including Sophie :cry:...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Domiek

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
would be really nice if domiek added a date for the last time he updated the personal trainer status bar on the page

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In 2 days time I will be updating my update status.

I hope this update finds you well.

This was an update to remind you when I will update you about the update on the status of development.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
In 2 days time I will be updating my update status.

I hope this update finds you well.

This was an update to remind you when I will update you about the update on the status of development.
I mean, it's not a bad idea. I'll see if I can get a date to show for when it's last updated but it's not my top priority. I was just chuckling at the idea regardless though.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I mean, it's not a bad idea. I'll see if I can get a date to show for when it's last updated but it's not my top priority. I was just chuckling at the idea regardless though.
Nah, keep it simple and straight: Take a screenshot and Post it here and when you Post new Status screenshot, delete the previous one. The 'Zone takes care of dates and people can Quote you whenever ignorants or illiterates ask about it. And I think more than 175 persons will be served that way. Don't forget to add begging for more support in every Status Bars Post. Claiming to have a starving cat because of lack of supporters should probably do the trick. Showing that pussy craving for some filling definitely would do...

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now I feel guilty for making a joke like I thought your idea was bad.

I'd never say any of your ideas were bad.

Cos i'm too scared you'd slap a 14 inch horse dick on Jenna if I did.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm thinking, because of how popular that movie scene with Sophie was, we could have them recreate famous love scenes.

They could do that incredibly romantic scene between Anakin and Padme from ep2 where he talks about sand for whatever reason.

People will love it.
"It puts the lotion on its skin!"

Damn, I should have done that for the Halloween render.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes