johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1574225830733.png

Dev Talk
We're over halfway there! Right now there's 275 renders and 19 animations! As mentioned last time, I've been going into overdrive mode to make up for the vacation/hardware migration that delayed development. I've looked at the render dates and 95% of it was created less than a month ago. With this I still believe the next update will be released early December.
Some annoying obstacles were discovered this week. Half the textures for the strip club, all of the lighting, and a couple of nameless characters had lost their files or were corrupted during the migration. It's always irritating to have to spend hours redoing what was once completed. Additionally, Mamma Maria had also lost her skin textures so I had to recreate that as well. Although that ended up being a good thing because I originally did not give her any stretch marks despite her being a grandma. Don't worry, she's still sexy as ever.
It's not included in this update, but some of the girls are approaching the end-game. I'm figuring out how to implement their end-game state while still retaining the current free-roam ability so that you may still work on the other girls at your own pace. I'm thinking of adding an Ending button to the UI similar to the current replay one. The player will be able to select the girl and view her ending without affecting the rest of the game. There will be two endings per girl.
I'm still ironing our the details on how this will be implemented but you will learn more once the first ending starts rolling out early 2020.
As always, thank you all for your continued support. I should be able to break even by January for the hardware migration.
Dom

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I have played till hints is showing that there are no more gameplay left except for sophie which shows "you are tired and need to go home and rest". Iplayed for a week and there was no progression, can you guys help me out on how to proceed.

Also the gallery includes only one image for sophie but i managed to open all for others. Any advice on hove to open all.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
go to bed before 11pm is the trigger I think

if that doesn't work try going to bed at different times of the day

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello domiek in the next update will there be any content with cousin who you live with and danni at all

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
Soo , quick question:
Where am i supposed to find this last girl ? what.PNG

UPDATE :
nvm , already found that she is not implemented yet :p

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure that isn't true, unless 0.4 had some content with Mayan that I missed. And Maria may have appeared in one of Hikari's events, but she didn't have one of her own.
Didn't Mayan join the gym in the last update?
Anyway most girl should have content in every update from now on, and I'm sure Sophie and Dani are covered for the next one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Didn't Mayan join the gym in the last update?
Anyway most girl should have content in every update from now on, and I'm sure Sophie and Dani are covered for the next one.
I guess but I don't consider looking at her on a treadmill and thinking 'I shouldn't bother her' without so much as saying 'hi' to be content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
------
Is the futa content optional?
There is no futa content, there are no futa's.

Closest is a transgender woman.

Content is semi optional for her.

Alex really needs the dick, the more the merrier ... don't make Alex sad. While giving her the dick, may aswell stick it up the blonde trans arse.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: y0sman and Domiek
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes