Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Also done, but what's the point?
View attachment 468970
Just trying to test the "Twitter Hoe" marketing strategy on Twitter for those who haven't played the game and to grow my twitter. Obviously you've all seen all of Amy so the only point of retweeting would be to support your favorite knuckledragging dev ;)

Although now I'm considering just posting your masterpiece as the reward rofl.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, you and other producers of similar stuff would definitely have use for an adult version: "Titter - To Make You So Hard Want To See More!" Well, that and "Dicker" for people like Faggot Lard of Florida. Latter one only sends dick-pics to attract more audience.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well, you and other producers of similar stuff would definitely have use for an adult version: "Titter - To Make You So Hard Want To See More!" Well, that and "Dicker" for people like Faggot Lard of Florida. Latter one only sends dick-pics to attract more audience.
So regular Twitter then. Seriously... some of the stuff I saw on there made me question my life choices and how I've arrived at this situation.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Well, that's not that bad: A lot of stuff I've seen in Twitter have made me question Tweeters' life choices and how they have arrived at their situations. Like how in hell they're allowed to have any devices needed to use Twitter and why nobody haven't intervened?

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well, that's not that bad: A lot of stuff I've seen in Twitter have made me question Tweeters' life choices and how they have arrived at their situations. Like how in hell they're allowed to have any devices needed to use Twitter and why nobody haven't intervened?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
That's exactly what I mean: "Watch your damn mouth"? Can this get more retarded? I haven't said anything I wrote something. FFS! And besides that poor man looks exactly like someone who have gone AWOL from some institution. Just that jaw line and teeth show the level of degeneration. Probably because of incest. Oh, poor creature, someone should have intervened and force mommy to abortion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Big Mountain

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
That's exactly what I mean: "Watch your damn mouth"? Can this get more retarded? I haven't said anything I wrote something. FFS!
Watch your damn fingers! Those damn beautiful, nimble fingers.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Those breasts of hers are simply amazing, I never get tired of seeing them. Every time is like the first time.
Good news, I got her reward render all done and ready to go. Just need to whore myself out for 10 retweets.

Speaking of renders, I've decided to not use this one in the update and will just toss it here instead of the garbage bin.

tossed.png

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1574664757554.png

We're flying in terms of development. 380 renders and 28 animations so far. In fact, over a third of the total animations in the entirety of Personal Trainer has been created for version 0.55 alone! I won't be celebrating too early just yet, there's still plenty more to go. Amy's story is coming to a close soon and this update will be setting up for her finale in the following update. Things will start moving at a faster pace as I make subsequent updates focus more on developing select character storylines and pushing for the ending.
Alex & Daisy content will likely be skipped this time around as I'm trying hard to commit to an early December release. Currently, we have Dani, Amy, Jenna and Hikari content for this update. Sophie, Mayan, and Maria will be the focus over the next couple of weeks.

Be sure to follow the . I've been thinking about how to split content between the 3 platforms (Patreon, Discord and Twitter). Seems redundant to post the same previews on all 3, so I've decided to take the following route.
  • Patreon: Most previews overlap with Discord. At least once a month post exclusive preview to the $10+ tier in thanks of their support.
  • Discord: SFW previews in public channel, NSFW previews in Patron only channel.
  • Twitter: Experimental/practice renders. These won't be previews from upcoming content. This will be using PT characters for renders practicing something technical such as lighting, materials, or simply a fun render. For example, both the soccer mom and brunette stripper have had sex animations posted which I created strictly for practice.
Some things may see some overlap here and there, but this is the general direction I want to go. Thoughts?

Till next time,
Dom

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes