Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Been mighty quiet in here and on Discord. Loathe as I am to be "that guy", is the update still on for today? I'm kinda amazed, in a forum full of "wen update plz" posts this thread is strangely serene.
I'm still in bed, just opening my eyes before getting ready to go to work. How is my release for Friday night already getting questioned within 5 mins of the day starting? :LOL:

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
I'm still in bed, just opening my eyes before getting ready to go to work. How is my release for Friday night already getting questioned within 5 mins of the day starting? :LOL:
Thats just how excited people are for today.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
It is F95 tradition, after all, I'd hate to have you think we weren't thinking of you ;) My curiosity was because I wasn't sure if today was supposed to be the closed alpha or the release itself, since there hasn't been much chatter.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
It is F95 tradition, after all, I'd hate to have you think we weren't thinking of you ;) My curiosity was because I wasn't sure if today was supposed to be the closed alpha or the release itself, since there hasn't been much chatter.
Ah, gotcha. Unfortunately there's no closed alpha. Wrapping up took longer than expected and I wanted to keep my promise of a release this weekend so I had to skip the luxury of closed bug testing. Going straight to beta.

Going to try to wrap up tonight and try to catch all bugs myself. I haven't changed the code much except for reformatting animations and how they're played to eliminate the delay they used to experience, so I'm not expecting many bugs (fingers crossed).

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Domiek
Was checking out your patron page and had a laugh at your goal:
View attachment 486618

Don't know what I like more, the splooge beast or buying Batman some parents :ROFLMAO:
The best part is that it was in reference to a guy called Batman hanging around the Discord channel. Unfortunately, he left before we could accomplish this goal.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Oh! I know. You meant surely veteran diva's, hm. Sounds about right. :unsure:
If one thinks about the state of things *ahem* in "some" threads here...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I won't spoil anything for anyone but i've said it since day 1 and i'll maintain it until the last update when Dom crushes all my dreams ... Jenna is perfect.

I don't think it's gonna happen but an ending with her would be my ideal outcome.

Sad that we didn't steal those shoes though.

Reactions: Domiek and D Dog

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I won't spoil anything for anyone but i've said it since day 1 and i'll maintain it until the last update when Dom crushes all my dreams ... Jenna is perfect.

I don't think it's gonna happen but an ending with her would be my ideal outcome.

Sad that we didn't steal those shoes though.
That's surprising to hear seeing how feisty you are around here ;)

Kindred spirits maybe?

1576351593792.png

Reactions: D Dog
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes