crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I have a thing for muscle women and her character arc is awesome. She goes from bitch to pussy to badass and she looks hot as hell in a dress.
Agree with you on that one. Her character arc is quite nice and hot (y)

She's about the limit for a muscular woman for me so I think Domiek did a good job not over doing it like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boo say no to steroids kids. Both boys and girls.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I have to agree with Avaron, I have a soft spot for Jenna too, there's just something sexy about fit and strong women, just keep it within reason, don't go overboard with it. And the whole story arc with Jenna, her being a bully to hide her own insecurities, which are many and goes rather deep, and then MC helps her to be comfortable in her own skin, that's awesome, even if he does use crude methods, haha.
Honestly, I think she'd be good girlfriend material for MC, deep down she's actually sweet :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
update so awesome..you'll laugh..you'll laugh..you'll laugh..you'll laugh..you'll laugh..you'll get a stiffy..then you'll laugh ruining your stiff...BUT..you'll get another stiffy..then you'll cry...then you'll sub to his patreon!!!
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg
why the facepalm?..you got your troll boner on? learn to use it right..ya just look silly.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have to agree with Avaron, I have a soft spot for Jenna too, there's just something sexy about fit and strong women, just keep it within reason, don't go overboard with it. And the whole story arc with Jenna, her being a bully to hide her own insecurities, which are many and goes rather deep, and then MC helps her to be comfortable in her own skin, that's awesome, even if he does use crude methods, haha.
Honestly, I think she'd be good girlfriend material for MC, deep down she's actually sweet :)
You can't have Jenna, she's all mine..... my preeeeeecious.........

• Haha
Reactions: Eerie Entity

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Her body is basically perfect, but I'm not sure exactly where her being secretly sweet deep down comes from; after a great deal of effort we've managed to train her to not be a bitch to us, but she still is to the other girls.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes