WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Well , tired it out and liked it alot.
Nice renders and well done animations.
Only negative I have this far is that the dialog is the same over and over and I would have liked a hint egen there is no more progress available with the current girl, like with the boss Lady.
Bit overall, Great game and I'm rally looking forward to see what will happen in 0.2

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, this looks like it may be worth the download- someone did mention red-heads AND no grinding? Say it isn't so- that's that best part. Lol

I know, I'll probably catch some shade for this, BUT that has to be the gayest shirt I have ever seen on a man (in game or IRL)- baby-blue with white polka-dots?! :)

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is there a sleep option? Or I have to manually move time forward with +1 / +12 during the night?

Arashiikun

Dec 12, 2017
How do I peek on the cousin? Also is there anything to do with Maria after the massage? What about after you get Amy to strip?

FlipTopBin

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Nice clean interface, simple story with lots of options and nice renders. Great start!

@Domiek : Need to lift the location buttons up slightly as they overlay the renpy buttons at the bottom of the screen some times. Timeline could do with being a little more realistic. Nightime, gym shut, sleep till morning, skip time until customer comes to the gym, that kind of thing.

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Hi
i really like this one :)
it is only dissapointing that if i have already reached a "Level" that on the next day the Dialog start from the beginning.
it would be more interesting if the next Event catch up on the Story than to repeat it every time from start.
But i like it so far. Keep going ;)

PS: give me Sleep :)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
How do I peek on the cousin? Also is there anything to do with Maria after the massage? What about after you get Amy to strip?
Peeking on the cousin is a random event when she gets home from work. Next update I'll remove the random elements from the game. It was an idea I was playing with but ultimately don't think it's a fun mechanic.

Maria progression ends with the mutual orgasm during the massage. Amy event ends with cunnilingus. Next update will make it obvious when there's no progression left.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hi
i really like this one :)
it is only dissapointing that if i have already reached a "Level" that on the next day the Dialog start from the beginning.
it would be more interesting if the next Event catch up on the Story than to repeat it every time from start.
But i like it so far. Keep going ;)

PS: give me Sleep :)
I'll work on a system to make dialogue more representative of your current state in the game. Sleep will be in 0.2. Thank you for playing and showing interest!

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes