ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok didnt see any thing about this if i missed it sorry but after you get hikari to pole dance the conversation is miss matched it says "mc's name but has hikari's txt and then hikari's name as mc replies to her ..just fyi

Reactions: Domiek

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
so the sauna scene, the yoga oral scene, the oral scene with clerk, the pole dance scene where she gets down to underwear, and the peeping scene at home... is that all that is included? Or am I missing some progression somewhere? So far I really like it, keep up the great work!

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
Just a few suggestions to make the game more fun.
First and foremost the cousin, seriously we gotta tap that.
A sleep option would be good (hopefully eventually with the cousin in her bed)
If there is ever a pregnancy in the game it should only be the cousin, as she is the "home" character otherwise you lose other characters at the gym...although if characters are married they can tell their husband it's theirs.
Also a time of closure in the gym, which could mean that you could meet the ladies at the other locations around town unless it's a 24 hour gym in which case you'll need a night staff and night patrons (opens up for more characters)
More love for more races we have the two but there is Mexican, afganistan etc and nothing says there can't be more than one of any race the more the merrier.
New location possibilities
Coffee shop for more interactions with the ladies
A bar to take the ladies drinking.
A Park For when the ladies would like a fresh air jog
In the gym depending on how big the gym is some gyms have refreshment bars that sell things like power bars and smoothies (that opens up for a new character to run the refreshment bar)
If the one character is going to be a stripper there has to be a strip club for the MC to take her to so she can dance in front of people
And for the non grinding you said before when you go up to buy coffee of whatever let's just assume character has enough money to buy said thing and skip the grinding for money.

Booblover68

Jul 11, 2017
If there is ever a pregnancy in the game it should only be the cousin, as she is the "home" character otherwise you lose other characters at the gym...although if characters are married they can tell their husband it's theirs.
Also a time of closure in the gym, which could mean that you could meet the ladies at the other locations around town unless it's a 24 hour gym in which case you'll need a night staff and night patrons (opens up for more characters)
More love for more races we have the two but there is Mexican, afganistan etc and nothing says there can't be more than one of any race the more the merrier.
In the gym depending on how big the gym is some gyms have refreshment bars that sell things like power bars and smoothies (that opens up for a new character to run the refreshment bar)
If the one character is going to be a stripper there has to be a strip club for the MC to take her to so she can dance in front of people
And for the non grinding you said before when you go up to buy coffee of whatever let's just assume character has enough money to buy said thing and skip the grinding for money.
And let the hero sleep a little.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm happy to see this comment because it tells me that my original plans make sense moving forward. Just some quick notes. The cousin will not be getting pregnant. As hinted at in the intro, MC wants to spread his seed like genghis khan as revenge, but Sophie is one of the only forces of good in his life. There will be increasingly more content wth her over the updates. Pregnancy will be an option for some characters in the future and is critical to the climax (pardon the pun) of the story.

Some of the additional locations you've listed have already been created but are simply missing content as of now. Additionally there will be a weekend receptionist at the gym so MC can find some time with Daisy in a different setting.

U

User_17502

Good Idea. Navigation is pretty easy but the lack of time indicators and constraints is jarring.

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Good start. I like the art, the dialogue, and the characters. Little to not story, but that is ok if you make up with erotica.
Just needs more. Much more. :3

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A very promising start, like the dialogue, maybe have the cousin join the gym also, more chances to get physical .

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
>strip, then finger and lick Amy to orgasm while she's completely nude
>she doesn't feel comfortable changing in front of you
:FeelsBadMan:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
>strip, then finger and lick Amy to orgasm while she's completely nude
>she doesn't feel comfortable changing in front of you
:FeelsBadMan:
Next version will have more dynamic dialogue that reflects your progress in the game. Amy not feeling comfortable naked is a temporary place holder regardless if the yoga event happens or not.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
My wife will suck my fingers during heat of the moment. Will be disgusted if i randomly stick a finger in her mouth as a joke throughout the day :p

But point taken. Next version will have more dynamic dialogue that reflects your progress in the game. Amy not feeling comfortable naked is a temporary place holder regardless if the yoga event happens or not.
Yeah, sorry. I realized later that this was only the case because that's where the current content ended. I almost forgot this was the first version.

bobsaget28

May 15, 2018
Your game has inspired me to create an account on this site and patreon. I've donated on there and subscribed to the monthly payment. This is a game I'll definitely keep an eye on. In terms of constructive criticism...
Pros:
Great setting and script writing, love how it features some of the girl's thoughts as well. Would like to see more of that.
The graphics/art is 10/10.
I like the variants in girl's bodies and have seen in the comments that you plan to expand on that and create even greater diversity.
Easy style gameplay, enjoyable with incredible potential.

Ideas:
Repetitive dialogue has me hitting skip each day. Maybe have each initial interaction or setup scenario as unique and then for the initial part of conversation each day when they meet some random scripted small talk, with occasional hints from the girls as to their home-life etc.
No background noise/music. Maybe some different soundtracks or at least low radio in background from being in the gym. Maybe chatter sounds in the main gym part and a few other girls on the equipment in the back, even if they aren't approachable?
Obviously a time consumer but by full release it would be nice to have some of the removing of clothes or actual gym exercises as animated to some extent, that way each day when they're doing the normal convo and routine there's reason to watch it again.

Keep up the great work! I have a couple of questions if you have the time for a response.
Do you have a rough date in mind for the 0.2 release?
What other locations have you 100% decided on including?

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Your game has inspired me to create an account on this site and patreon. I've donated on there and subscribed to the monthly payment. This is a game I'll definitely keep an eye on. In terms of constructive criticism...
Pros:
Great setting and script writing, love how it features some of the girl's thoughts as well. Would like to see more of that.
The graphics/art is 10/10.
I like the variants in girl's bodies and have seen in the comments that you plan to expand on that and create even greater diversity.
Easy style gameplay, enjoyable with incredible potential.

Ideas:
Repetitive dialogue has me hitting skip each day. Maybe have each initial interaction or setup scenario as unique and then for the initial part of conversation each day when they meet some random scripted small talk, with occasional hints from the girls as to their home-life etc.
No background noise/music. Maybe some different soundtracks or at least low radio in background from being in the gym. Maybe chatter sounds in the main gym part and a few other girls on the equipment in the back, even if they aren't approachable?
Obviously a time consumer but by full release it would be nice to have some of the removing of clothes or actual gym exercises as animated to some extent, that way each day when they're doing the normal convo and routine there's reason to watch it again.

Keep up the great work! I have a couple of questions if you have the time for a response.
Do you have a rough date in mind for the 0.2 release?
What other locations have you 100% decided on including?
Thank you for the kind criticism and patronage, it means a lot.

Some good ideas with the exercise animation and sound. I've been a hobbyist for music production for many years and would be excited in doing some background music. Likely some low pass music at the gym to give ambience without being distracting for example. This would as you say be much closer to full release so that actual content will take higher priority.

For release eta, 0.2 will take longer than any other release. This is because I'm on vacation and won't get home till July 8th. The ideal target would be one month which seems to be the standard. 0.2 target will be closer to early/ mid August. The biggest time constraint is animation rendering. Daisy's bj took nearly two days. This is also why i have only 1$ tier on patreon, as anything else feels criminal until I'm back home and in full swing.

Other locations planned at different releases include coffee shop, bar, university, promotional studio, park, strip club (for hikari).

I will release a general roadmap for 0.3. Thanks again for the kind words and interest!

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes