bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
1. Start a new game
2. Watch the 30 second tutorial that answers your question
3. Load your game wherever you left off
4. ???
5. Profit "Enjoy"
ok thx. i am already watch tutorial in beginning and watch it now again, and still don't know.

ok, hint not say no more events in this version. is that mean sophie line not complete ? and if it is right what this hint mean ((( i hope we won't get any surprise visitors again tonight. i really need catch up on my beauty sleep ))) i don't know what should i do here

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
ok thx. i am already watch tutorial in beginning and watch it now again, and still don't know.

ok, hint not say no more events in this version. is that mean sophie line not complete ? and if it is right what this hint mean ((( i hope we won't get any surprise visitors again tonight. i really need catch up on my beauty sleep ))) i don't know what should i do here
Go to sleep at night before midnight.

Tykiriel

Nov 20, 2019
Hello i'm stuck with the progress with dani it says dani's been looking for me again. Daisy told me to swing by her office later tonight. Can anyone help me please ?

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
Hello i'm stuck with the progress with dani it says dani's been looking for me again. Daisy told me to swing by her office later tonight. Can anyone help me please ?
Not sure what you need help with, because what you said is what you actually have to do to progress :unsure:

You're at the gym -> you do stuff until its around the evening (think somewhere between 17 and 21? not sure, has been a while) -> you go to Dani's office -> new Dani stuff happens

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
unknown.png

This may not seem that exciting but I'm absolutely thrilled on figuring out how to show cameltoe! :giggle:

any ETA For new update ?
No ETA. Past 3 months have been almost entirely dedicated to the technical side of migrating from Daz to Blender. Check back on previous pages, Discord and Twitter for examples of the cool new features to expect.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Probably said swing by her house not the reception area.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

This week finally had some more fun thrown into the technical learning side of things. One thing I missed in Daz was the smooth modifier that does an ok job at making clothes conform and follow a character's motion. In Blender, this was somewhat accomplished but there was still a bit of poke thru that resulted in manual sculpt work to fix this issue. I've stumbled upon a mix of native Blender modifier tools to accomplish this, even in extreme poses. It's awesome because it cuts down on extra preparation work in between scenes.
It even works well with extremely unrealistic painful-looking poses too, nice!
1583046429311.png
That's also how the cameltoe look can be achieved, nice!
1583046441605.png
Finally, I spent a day exploring animation tools to produce some sort of fun preview and get a hand of how it all works. The animation in this post is a result of that. It's still far from what I would ideally like to achieve but it already leaps ahead of what I was able to previously do. There are some lessons I've learned in regard to simulating titty and hair bounce, which does look a bit off here, but I fully expect this to improve as well going forward. Just this animation alone has so many procedural mistakes, but overall I think it's pretty decent for a first real attempt.
Finally, I've run into a new obstacle. The expression and face control tool I spent a few days writing, once I put it to use, it isn't as useful as I imagined it would be. I have some ideas on how to improve on this in the short-term. However, long term solution means I will eventually need to learn some advanced face rigging techniques, which is a terrifying thought.

Cheers

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Not bad idea, but medicore quality. Most characters are very flat, and I'm not talking about their tits right now. Maybe a few of them have potential, but the rest... I don't know.

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Not bad idea, but medicore quality. Most characters are very flat, and I'm not talking about their tits right now. Maybe a few of them have potential, but the rest... I don't know.
Well, I guess that you didn't already meet the perfect woman that can suit you... "Enjoy it in all its glory!" at eight AM!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes