Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I think the time for that has passed, when she was still being a bitch punishing her made sense, but she's become pretty nice now, it wouldn't make sense to keep punishing her.
Buuuuut, hear me out... What if MC finds a magical book that curses Jenna and transforms her into an aggressive dog and she gets muzzled?

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
It fluctuates between monkey and donkey so how about chimp upper half and thiccc donkey lower half
Now i get why i was doubting if it was monkey or donkey. I just asumed it was my memory being weird :LOL:

Chimp upper half and donkey lower half :unsure:
*thinking* Not going to make an ass comment, not going to make an ass comment

That could work :D

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1583695617014.png

This week saw a focus on animation tools and redoing material conversions. The partnership resulted in a new skin shader, thank you aggressive Teddybear! All the previous technical questions were solved aside from one. This last one isn't essential but will be a really nice good-to-have option for character expression posing. I will continue working on this one throughout the year.
All environments have been converted for Blender aside from the Strip Club, Karaoke Bar and the Steak house.
1583695633933.png
1583695649714.png
The arcade/bowling alley went from being absolute vomit-inducing to actually not so bad.
1583695669252.png
Most importantly, I'm back to writing and rendering. It will be interesting to now put this new workflow compared to the old one and see what the difference in speed for content production is.
Till next week,
Dom

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Sorry to inform you guys, but I decided to sell out to chase that dollar. The new direction of the game will involve in-game purchases to give you a sense of achievement and accomplishment.

Just load your phone up with a credit card and use the barcode scanner app on the characters in order to reveal their skin. It's both sexy and fun!

1583731107293.png

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Sorry to inform you guys, but I decided to sell out to chase that dollar. The new direction of the game will involve in-game purchases to give you a sense of achievement and accomplishment.

Just load your phone up with a credit card and use the barcode scanner app on the characters in order to reveal their skin. It's both sexy and fun!

View attachment 581384
Oh no, EA bought out Domiek! Loot boxes next?!?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 581384
Good lord, what the hell happened there?

Stryder_mtb

May 12, 2018

View attachment 581384
I got a barcode read :)

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes