johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1585625373117.png

Quarantine cabin fever is real. Fixed Sophie's hair somewhat. It's no longer the shiny plastic piece that it was in the for fun animation preview from a couple weeks ago. Still could use fine tuning but it works for now. Working on Sophie story events, got another animation done.

squirreluk

Mar 27, 2020
Ok, first of all, WOW! I am new to this whole VN thing, I found Being a DIK by accident and was hooked, I started researching and discovered a whole new world. I prefer the more fit athletic woman so thought Personal Trainer would be ideal for me, I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! I love where this is going and I cannot wait for more. I have nothing but praise for the dev and think his use of humour mixed throughout is brilliant.

I am a lurker here and I know my opinion counts for squat but this game really got me excited and I really enjoyed it to the point I actually wanted to share. Now below these are purely my thoughts and just what I would like to see, some may agree, some may not but that's what makes us all different right? I hid them to make the post smaller initially but mainly not to give anything away to those that haven't played yet!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah OK so you can tell I prefer the more athletic toned girls and that's my thing, is it that obvious? But that is why this game stood out to me and I liked the fact there are so many different body shapes and types but the fact he isn't afraid to have some strong more muscular defined girls.

I enjoy all of the dynamics and look forward to seeing where things go with Dani and Sophie. I am especially intrigued to see what the plans are for Mayan as I can't figure her out yet.

In general really enjoyed it and am now supporting the dev's on Patreon for their hard work. Keep it up you are epic!

Thanks guys for reading. Just my thoughts...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k and L30

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Domiek quick question How it the workflow now with the new tools/methode faster and/or easyer?
Greetings
Depends. Posing, animation, making quick adjustments and edits it's a lot faster. Bringing in clothes and hair assets from Daz, a lot slower.

Also just need to get used to it overall. Been using Daz over 1.5 years, blender 3 months.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1586068892693.png

Dev Talk
Finished an additional 3 animations this week which puts us at a total of 12 since the migration. Already each one is looking much better than the last, really excited to see how they will look a year out from now. Additionally, I've figured out a couple of really cool things that I had trouble in the past.

1. How to make some animation generator tools loop flawlessly
2. Constraining one body part to another. So if Sophie's monkey paw is wrapped around MC's cock, their movement is tied together making for a much more fluid and accurate animation.
Can't wait to show you guys this stuff. One of these anim previews is posted here on Patreon for Known Regular tier as well as the Patron only NSFW channel on Discord.
All the best,
Dom

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes