synthph

Jan 4, 2019
When will the next version will release? Please provide new content with all characters.
so... next update?
I hope you want to watch MC get cucked by the guy who fucked his ex, with ALL of the girls.

Dom has a pretty sweet deal: Let him work in peace, enjoy fancy new content that he's steadily improving.
Annoy him about the updates, and he might just introduce NTR or shrink MC's dick or make all the feet super-sized.

Your pick - just please don't fuck it for the rest of us.

Germanfragger

Apr 15, 2018
It seems some people here think all devs are the same and go by the outdated mantra "the customer is always right"....

Meet Domiek.

The dev that will put a dick on every girl and have them run a train on the MC's arse if you pester him about updates.

Maybe that was my goal all along? Come on suckas, give me a reason!
DO IT PUSSY
Domiek well i wound´t mind if the futa girl (or was it twins dont remember) would be back in the game for some fun!

ps: hope u dont mind if im to lazy to read the whole forum back are u working on new content or is the next update a port to the new uhm system??? (sorry for my phrasing my english isnt nativ!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
DO IT PUSSY
Domiek well i wound´t mind if the futa girl (or was it twins dont remember) would be back in the game for some fun!

ps: hope u dont mind if im to lazy to read the whole forum back are u working on new content or is the next update a port to the new uhm system??? (sorry for my phrasing my english isnt nativ!
I feel like I would disappoint myself if I replied with anything other than that I'm too lazy to repeat myself.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was good, I greatly approve of the removal of any grindy crap like money, relationship points, corruption levels or any of that jazz... definitely a much better approach to a sandbox than most.

I also liked the array of characters ... I enjoy dominating dominant woman so whilst Butch McMuscles isn't what I'm generally drawn to I was into it regardless... I'm attracted to dysfunction so the energy Scarfae was putting out was good though there's not much content with her yet... Amy wasn't really attractive but I enjoyed getting to turn her into a cumdump and doing things like fucking her in her bed while her husband just has to put up with it... the cousin was pretty hot plus had that incest angle ... Dani was the hottest, and I liked her whole overworker thing - if I get to light a fire in her and turn her into a massive ho (preferably with a gangbang at some point) I'll be really happy.

But that does bring up one point, I don't know if what I do actually has any effect ... like can the women turn out differently based on my choices... Amy is a broken ho but I'm not sure if that's because I always treat her like that or just how she ends up anyway.

My only complaint is how some of the stories are tied together ... I was going to ignore the old black woman but it turns out I had to go down her path to unlock events with other people ... and I guess that's not so bad, but is a minor qualm.

Reactions: 2fishy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
But that does bring up one point, I don't know if what I do actually has any effect ... like can the women turn out differently based on my choices... Amy is a broken ho but I'm not sure if that's because I always treat her like that or just how she ends up anyway.
Amy has a fetish for that so even if you're nice to her she still wants to roleplay that (which I have no objections to :p). So it doesn't diverge much, although there might be some minor dialogue differences.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I also liked the array of characters ... I enjoy dominating dominant woman so whilst Butch McMuscles isn't what I'm generally drawn to I was into it regardless... I'm attracted to dysfunction so the energy Scarfae was putting out was good though there's not much content with her yet... Amy wasn't really attractive but I enjoyed getting to turn her into a cumdump and doing things like fucking her in her bed while her husband just has to put up with it... the cousin was pretty hot plus had that incest angle ... Dani was the hottest, and I liked her whole overworker thing - if I get to light a fire in her and turn her into a massive ho (preferably with a gangbang at some point) I'll be really happy.

My only complaint is how some of the stories are tied together ... I was going to ignore the old black woman but it turns out I had to go down her path to unlock events with other people ... and I guess that's not so bad, but is a minor qualm.
A lot of what you seem to think is happening isn't how it actually is.

This is from Domiek himself, not me, the MC isn't an alpha stud. He's a bit of a nerd that got lucky.

The dominating of Jenna is only because she allows it. She'd tear him apart but she knew she needed a change and it helped. Doesn't hurt that somewhere along the line she grew to like him. She is a bit insane though. Also my fave.

Amy has a fetish for being treated like a slut. That happens regardless to how you are with her, it's her kink. She hates her husband which is why she cucks him but loves her kids which is why she won't leave him. She isn't broken, it's just a kink.

Maria pretty much uses the MC as a bit of young dick. She has a family of her own and isn't looking for a full time partner but a bit of sex never hurts.

Dani is probably one of the actual love interests. I know it will have a few endings but not all women will be LI's. Obviously no Maria, Amy i'm unsure about, Soph is a probability and i'm personally hoping for Jenna. The rest are flings.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Dani is probably one of the actual love interests. I know it will have a few endings but not all women will be LI's. Obviously no Maria, Amy i'm unsure about, Soph is a probability and i'm personally hoping for Jenna. The rest are flings.
Personally, I'm hoping for Soph or Dani.

Reactions: L30

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think Soph and Dani are deff the main choices. I want Jenna to be an option because, well, she's my fave and i'd let her treat me like the bitch I am oh yes I would don't judge me.
Well, I would never judge you, but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Amy has a fetish for being treated like a slut. That happens regardless to how you are with her, it's her kink. She hates her husband which is why she cucks him but loves her kids which is why she won't leave him. She isn't broken, it's just a kink.
I'm not quite so sure of that, we saved her from a pretty dark place, she was feeling pretty worthless and if you chose the options to reinforce that I'm not sure it is just a kink. I could be wrong of course.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes