Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Domiek has said for ages now only a few of the girls would be getting endings.

Alex was just looking for a fuck, Daisy was experimenting, both are still at college and certainly not looking to settle down with a guy in his 30's.

Hikari didn't want a relationship, she wanted to be a stripper.

Maria already has a family and just wanted a side fuck.

Mayan was violently insane and was never going to go anywhere.
We may not have scenes with some of the women, well.. it happens. But we still have good scenes with the rest of the women. Sophie, Amy and Dani are the best and they are enough for me. They have enough good content in my opinion to please the player. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Personal Trainer [v1.0] Domiek

Original Size Win/Linux: 854 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 275 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 258 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Not wanting to be that guy but Janna's ending is kind of meh... It felt more like the beginning of their relationship, but
Okay

Reactions: User1230

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I was surprised that some girls did not get anything in this update. Sophie's end was nice, Jenna was okay, and Amy ended a bit abruptly and open-ended. Dani was like, okay, so where do we go from here with no answers.

Still, nice to see another completed game and I'll stick around the thread to see what Domiek cooks up next.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: seamanq

dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
I definitely understand the burnout after having to redo the game again during the swap, but do hope that you start a new project soon that you can be passionate about.

All the best dom, ur still cool.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes