lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Whenever some generous soul leaks it. Although I'd recommend for them to wait because I'll be finishing up and releasing the non-beta tonight with all the bug fixes.

ok thank you it will be out tonight i am happy i love your game :)

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
noone will leak it because you KNOW who you let test it and will punish ALL for one ...you are just trying to coax someone into leaking it by saying "generous" you truly are evil...
I said generous because someone spending their hard earned money to give you perverts the game is a saint.

Of course I'd rather no one leak it and y'all just give me all your pesos! But if a leak does happen, better for it to be the non beta version.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I had to start from the beginning after losing my saves and thought it won't take long to get to the new stuff if I just skip everything, boy oh boy was I wrong! Turns out, it's pretty impossible to 'just skip' everything, it's too damn good to be honest. What makes this one stand out for me is that I legit can't think of another adult game that actually makes me laugh like this one, it's not even that half laugh were you just blow air out of your nose, it's full on laughter. From start to finish it took me about 7 hours to finish, a good portion of that was from the new scenes and all I'll say about them is Domiek has upped he's game once again. If you haven't already, go support the guy if can, from what I hear he's a bit of an arsehole but damn he makes a fucking good game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes