Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Just want it to be clear to those reading that I'm not falling behind and have delayed the update or something. Actually released ahead of schedule :p
Of course, just wanted to bring my translating skills to the table :p
As for me, I'll wait for Monkey 'till she's waxed prepped and ready. I am a gentleman!

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Latest news in the box ... of them pints;)!

Straight through August 17th

Still Locked under them pillows in the vip lounge of strip club Domi fell hard into;)!
Personal Trainer 0.40 beta

Version 0.40beta release

Continue reading

release

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So there is just that beta on patreon site, wich you say is full with bugs, no real update? Im not going to pay for that if thats what you think
I mean, not to sound like a dick, but I've already mentioned several times (including earlier today) that the non-beta is being released tonight as soon as I get home from work and finalize it. I even suggested any would be leaker to hold off and wait to save themselves $5. Unfortunately, the search function is the most ignored feature in a forum.

Edit: But you're right, a beta with typos is not really an official release. It'll be out in a few hours.

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well, that's what it's put out there for, to discover any quirks or foibles.
He just broke the replay gallery, thankfully everything else was good. Now the full non-beta version is up. Hopefully the Android port behaves for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 168 Votes