WhatthisISB

Jul 31, 2020
I've never played this game, was curious what sort of incest this is? MILFcest??

We need more specific tags! Just incest does not begin to cover it!!

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
I've got a great pitch for Dom's next game.

It's called Personal Chef

You're a recent grad of Le Cordon Bleu but can't get a job due to this damned economy, so you're stuck living at home still. Luckily an only women restaurant has opened up in town. You convince the owner that you're gay and to hire you as head chef. After some antics you give the employees and customers some of your SPECIAL SAUCE.

• Haha
Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I've got a great pitch for Dom's next game.

It's called Personal Chef

You're a recent grad of Le Cordon Bleu but can't get a job due to this damned economy, so you're stuck living at home still. Luckily an only women restaurant has opened up in town. You convince the owner that you're gay and to hire you as head chef. After some antics you give the employees and customers some of your SPECIAL SAUCE.
Excellent idea! I'll add it to all my other planned spinoffs.

- Personal Masseur
- Personal Tutor
- Personal Babysitter
- Personal Pool Boy
- Personal Person
- Personal Hype Man
- This Time It's Personal 2
- Personal Chef

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Excellent idea! I'll add it to all my other planned spinoffs.

- Personal Masseur
- Personal Tutor
- Personal Babysitter
- Personal Pool Boy
- Personal Person
- Personal Hype Man
- This Time It's Personal 2
- Personal Chef
I like the "Personal Tutor" one. A young guy with a hot MILF tutor he gets to spend every day with? Oh yes, that totally works. :sneaky::love:

953715497.jpg

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Alright, I've got another one.

The other next game by Domiek

(ceritifed) Personal Accountant

You just got let go from your job at Silverman Baggs because the boss got busted on an insider trading scam. Now you're living at home with your Mom Landlady who might also turn out to be your Sister Roommate. Lucky for you, an all wimmins financial advising firm just opened in town. You convince the owner that you're gay and to bring you on the team. After some antics, you give your clients some SEXY financial advise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Alright, I've got another one.

The other next game by Domiek

(ceritifed) Personal Accountant

You just got let go from your job at Silverman Baggs because the boss got busted on an insider trading scam. Now you're living at home with your Mom Landlady who might also turn out to be your Sister Roommate. Lucky for you, an all wimmins financial advising firm just opened in town. You convince the owner that you're gay and to bring you on the team. After some antics, you give your clients some SEXY financial advise.
1599800691503.png

Next game is just Personal Trainer all over again, but this time you play as Big Blue.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Big Blue? Do you mean Chungus?

That'd be a revolutionary step in adult games, man. Think about it, you're some BBW nameless lady, and you just got let go from your job at Silverman Baggs because the boss got busted on an insider trading scam. Now you're living at home with your DAD Landlord who might also turn out to be your BROTHER Roommate. Lucky for you, an all MEN financial advising firm just opened in town. You convince the owner that you're not super chunky and to bring you on the team. After some antics, you give your clients some SEXY financial advise.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
"Personal Jesus"

Sandbox game where the entire premise is that you have to run around on the streets selling bootleg copies of music by Depeche Mode. The MC is constantly beaten and raped either by randoms on the street or his CD burner manager. Incest patch turns the manager into your uncle.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
"Personal Jesus"

Sandbox game where the entire premise is that you have to run around on the streets selling bootleg copies of music by Depeche Mode. The MC is constantly beaten and raped either by randoms on the street or his CD burner manager. Incest patch turns the manager into your uncle.
Make it Tacotown and the bootlegs be mixtape of angst goth hip-hop.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Fuck it, I'm making Dating My Daughter's Daughter and calling it good.
*spoiler alert* MC gets suspicious and gets a paternity test. Daughter's daughter isn't his daughter and he can no longer get hard. Performs ZJs in the street because of a damaged self esteem.

kavashy

Aug 23, 2019
I've been playing this game for a few minutes and I feel like the Main Character will end up on the News, in jail or both lol

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes