WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Help a brother out please.

Ive finished everyones content for now but, im stuck with sophie. The hint says, I should spend more time with her when she comes home.
But Ive done that, peeped at her in the bath, watched TV with her and even watched her play video games.

Am I missing something or is it because of my save, ive been using the one from an older version.

Reactions: luisar018

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Help a brother out please.

Ive finished everyones content for now but, im stuck with sophie. The hint says, I should spend more time with her when she comes home.
But Ive done that, peeped at her in the bath, watched TV with her and even watched her play video games.

Am I missing something or is it because of my save, ive been using the one from an older version.
The keyword is when she "comes" home aka be in the living room right as she gets off work. It's not ideal but that's how I have to make the triggers work.

mistermb

May 12, 2018
Hello,
i need a little bit of Help, the Hint on Sophie tells me:
"What a rough day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep." but i don't know what to do....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wait for the girl at home ... just pass the time to be there. Also check the schedule of every girl and either just sleep - over night or morning event - or just be home for 5 o'clock in the afternoon. Hope this triggers whatever you are missing on.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Am i the only one who is having problem with Daisy? I still cant visit her house because i dont know where to buy the what she wants and i'm olaying this game for nearlg 3-4 hours...
just go to her dorm, there is no store implimented so you automatically get the booze

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Am i the only one who is having problem with Daisy? I still cant visit her house because i dont know where to buy the what she wants and i'm olaying this game for nearlg 3-4 hours...
I try not to add anything mundane to waste time. So you just go to Daisy and we assume MC bought some booze off screen.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity so who do you like more Sophia or Amy me i cant chose i like Sophia because of her humor and i like Amy because i want to protect her
I think I like them both equally for different reasons, like; on one hand you have a proper MILF who deserves a man who'll love and desire her, and who you get to cuckold her douchebag, rapist micro dick of a husband with (which by the way was an epic scene, in far too few games you're the one doing the cuckolding, and this scene was just masterful), and on the other hand you have Sophie, who is not only a hot thicc babe, but like you said, the humor between her and MC is great, and the look on her face when they finally fucked, it was like utter bliss all over her face, you could see it in her eyes that she's thinking likes "Yessss, finally it happens and fuck it feels so good!" xD
But you also have Jenna the bodybuilding bully, despite her being a bully, I actually really like her a lot, she's hot (and she kind of reminds me of the Aunt in Dreams of Desire) and she's quite endearing too once you get to know her :p
So yeah, those are my top 3 chicks there, not sure if I could rate any of them above the other, so I'll just say it's a tie, they're all number 1 for different reasons because they're all very different :p

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I think I like them both equally for different reasons, like; on one hand you have a proper MILF who deserves a man who'll love and desire her, and who you get to cuckold her douchebag, rapist micro dick of a husband (which by the way was an epic scene, in far too few games you're the one doing the cuckolding, and this scene was just masterful), and on the other hand you have Sophie, who is not only a hot thicc babe, but like you said, the humor between her and MC is great, and the look on her face when they finally fucked, it was like utter bliss all over her face, you could see it in her eyes that she's thinking likes "Yessss, finally it happens and fuck it feels so good!" xD
But you also have Jenna the bodybuilding bully, despite her being a bully, I actually really like her a lot, she's hot (and she kind of reminds me of the Aunt in Dreams of Desire) and she's quite endearing too once you get to know her :p
So yeah, those are my top 3 chicks there, not sure if I could rate any of them above the other, so I'll just say it's a tie, they're all number 1 for different reasons because they're all very different :p
I like Walter. He's just a misunderstood sweetheart.:poop:

3.90 star(s) 168 Votes