Bbwlover

Nov 12, 2018
Some good content this update!

One issue I found, don't know if this happened with anyone else, was that I got the scene were you tell Sophie about the dinner with Amy's and her husband, and how you dealt with him, before it actually happened

I could also go to Amy's at night for the sex scene where her husband would wake up, and he acted like the dinner scene had already been, despite again, it not happening yet
Yes you are right. I will totally agree about going at Amy's at night before dinner

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I always knew there was something wrong with this game but I could never put my finger on 'til now: the dev's a 'Bama fan!

Go Blue!

;)

Who the Hell is "Makaveli"? Did you mean "Machiavelli"?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I always knew there was something wrong with this game but I could never put my finger on 'til now: the dev's a 'Bama fan!

Go Blue!

;)

Who the Hell is "Makaveli"? Did you mean "Machiavelli"?
Makaveli is a neat guy who also went by the name of Two-pack Shaker.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I grew up as Tupac Shakur fan because he did a good job acting the movies Juice and "Above the Rim". His rhyming chops are on point when he raps tho. But to many of us, he is remembered as a poet and activist besides being multi-talented.
Maybe make a dude named Twopack Shakers who is black, eloquent, and magnetic. That could be a good idea for a side character that could distract a crazy girl so the MC have can fun with a certain receptionist? Like a wingman? :D
Edited.. or a certain redhead's husband??? The possibilities are endless!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I grew up as Tupac Shakur fan because he did a good job acting the movies Juice and "Above the Rim". His rhyming chops are on point when he raps tho. But to many of us, he is remembered as a poet and activist besides being multi-talented.
Maybe make a dude named Twopack Shakers who is black, eloquent, and magnetic. That could be a good idea for a side character that could distract a crazy girl so the MC have can fun with a certain receptionist? Like a wingman? :D
Yes! But he has a two pack instead of 6 pack and he shakes that shit around like a fat, drunk, belly dancer.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Yes! But he has a two pack instead of 6 pack and he shakes that shit around like a fat, drunk, belly dancer.
You know what: Trash Man John: A garbage truck man with enormous beer belly (48-pack at least), personal hygiene problem, overtly over-developed fantasies of musical skills with connected ambitions toward a career as the next Michael Jackson and, of course, third nipple between legs hidden with a couple weeks old sausage in sock in pants. Continuously "singing" force of nature with alerting stench cloud travelling before him where ever he goes. Causes any female run to toilet to vomit and into the arms of any male person who have at least seen clean water and soap during last week or two and who do not sing ...
Hmm, something is missing. Oh, yes: John of course must have fantasy of him being irresistible Alpha Romeo of Whole City and Neighbouring Rural Counties which causes him try hit every female he sees. Or actually feels with his belly as he cheated in driving license vision test. Ever wondered why trash cans are often so trashed and no one is seen near those when garbage truck comes? It's because of Trash Man Johns...

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
You know what: Thrash Man John: A garbage truck man with enormous beer belly (48-pack at least), personal hygiene problem, overtly over-developed fantasies of musical skills with connected ambitions toward a career as the next Michael Jackson and, of course, third nipple between legs hidden with a couple weeks old sausage in sock in pants. Continuously "singing" force of nature with alerting stench cloud travelling before him where ever he goes. Causes any female run to toilet to vomit and into the arms of any male person who have at least seen clean water and soap during last week or two and who do not sing ...
Hmm, something is missing. Oh, yes: John of course must have fantasy of him being irresistible Alpha Romeo of Whole City and Neighbouring Rural Counties which causes him try hit every female he sees. Or actually feels with his belly as he cheated in driving license vision test. Ever wondered why trash cans are often so trashed and no one is seen near those when garbage truck comes? It's because of Trash Man Johns...
Ok, you're hired! When can you start?

Reactions: Canto Forte
D

Deleted member 792695

Can't wait to try it but.... some of the backgrounds look very familiar to milf city. Whats up with that?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Same asset store, maybe ?!?
Both games use DAZ 3d and REn'py so ...
There are only so much adorned men and women on there any dev looking forward to success just has to use.

jaffers

Dec 21, 2018
Ok so I'm stuck with no hints available on the black woman (blanking on her name) and (I think) I've found everyone else so far... Any help?

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes