chaos1123

Nov 17, 2017
It's not needed, there is a built-in hints system.
Except the hints don't help you get the different endings, the just tell you how to unlock progress. So yeah, a walkthrough might be useful, especially to let people know that some choices are meaningless and some choices even though they seem benign are huge gates for different endings.

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
OK, I have tried to search this, but I do not even know the last woman's name. I have all the endings, exept Dani and the last mystery woman. Dani's hint tells me to progress with other women, and the only woman I can progress with is unknown. Anyonye know what I am missing? Mystery woman does not show up on world map.

Mar 23, 2021
OK, I have tried to search this, but I do not even know the last woman's name. I have all the endings, exept Dani and the last mystery woman. Dani's hint tells me to progress with other women, and the only woman I can progress with is unknown. Anyonye know what I am missing? Mystery woman does not show up on world map.
I'm in same boat, I think it's a random encounter like the others. But I'm not sure where to look for the encounter. Game doesn't need a walkthrough, just better hints in the built in one (especially starting the girls).

EDIT: Hikari (the bottom right girld) can be randomly found at the pool in the evening i. You're looking for this:
1716694673591.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Morentho

Morentho

Jan 12, 2018
I'm in same boat, I think it's a random encounter like the others. But I'm not sure where to look for the encounter. Game doesn't need a walkthrough, just better hints in the built in one (especially starting the girls).

EDIT: Hikari (the bottom right girld) can be randomly found at the pool in the evening i. You're looking for this:
View attachment 3671606
Thank you, that was what I was missing. After getting that questline goint, I just had to spend entire days in every room of the gym to trigger random encounters (Edit: when stuck again).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
launchpromo2.jpg

Wow, I don't even know what to say. I wrote a few paragraphs going through all the emotions of starting a project in 2018 as a fun way to learn a new hobby, to now having it be displayed and sold on Steam. It feels surreal. I deleted it all though because I'm sleep deprived, exhausted, the baby's screaming and it was all probably a giant mess of incoherent rambling. Maybe I'll try to share my thoughts again when I'm well rested.

For now I'll just leave you with this,I love you all, thank you for the support, go buy Personal Trainer, share your thoughts, have a giggle, have a wank, get incredibly angry at me for leaving a two-headed oopsy as a fun gag, and somebody please for the love of dog make me stop this endless rambling sentence.

Love,
Dom

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Has anyone picked up the steam version yet? Interested in how it is.

I remember liking this game a while back but I've since become somewhat annoyed with sandbox games.

M0narh

May 20, 2024
Made a little replay gallery unlocker for this game (+ more game settings)

Also tried to do an Android port, but keep in mind some game UI elements
are actually made for PC and therefore a bit small. Hope all is working.

===============================
May 9, 2025
Updated the port for the new game version v1.1.1
My Mod v1.1.0 should be still compatible

===============================

Download Mod v1.1.0 (~1MB)
(compatible to game v1.1.1)
Pixeldrain -

Android port from the game v1.1.1 compressed
with integrated Mod v1.1.0 (~320MB)
Pixeldrain -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 3611450 View attachment 3611451 View attachment 3611452
is it working for v1.1.2?

flashrobot55

Jun 6, 2019
Super late to the party, but kinda confused. Does the dev think being a gay man and being a transgender woman are the same thing? Description says MC pretends to be gay to get in the gym, but in-game you're definitely telling people youre a transwoman. Um, what?

flashrobot55

Jun 6, 2019
are you sure? just can't remember such thing. being gay - yes, that was mc's initial idea, but i don't remember him claiming to be trans...
I'm playing the opening right now and the cis-male MC tells a cis-female character "did you just assume my gender" and goes onto explain that he identifies as a woman. He even says he wants to join the gym because it seems like a place where "us women can feel safe." or somesuch. Maybe I haven't gotten to the "gay" aspect then but so far it just seems like Dom is confusing the terms, which in 2024 is a little sus, tbh.

3.90 star(s) 169 Votes