Xante

Jul 24, 2017
is there somewhere where i can see all the scenes listed, i think i've found everything but i want to make sure (someone said something about seeing the cousin change, which i haven't been able to find) maybe i'm just being hopeful for more content

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
is there somewhere where i can see all the scenes listed, i think i've found everything but i want to make sure (someone said something about seeing the cousin change, which i haven't been able to find) maybe i'm just being hopeful for more content
Load UnRen and extract the game images yourself.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Her door is open on Wednesday at 18:00.

U

User_10739

Really enjoyed the newest update, it was nice to see the story progress and the hint system was extremely helpful! I wish all games would have something like that instead of making you follow a dumbass pdf walkthrough verbatim to get anywhere. Already looking forward to the next release.

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
- 2 new Sophie events
- 2 new Amy events
- 4 new Jenna events
- The day of the week now plays a role in triggering events.
- New Location : Arcade (No interactive scenes in this version)
- Around 160 new renders
- 2 new animations

only these? Then I will wait for next ''big'' updates.

Aug 7, 2018
Another nice update, thanks Domiek!

Loved the banter between Sophie and PC, their 'date' at the Arcade was great. The little girl who told them they make a cute couple was just adorable. Since she got a "???" nametag instead of a blank, here's hoping we see more of precocious little Miss Encouragement.

Poor Amy. She needs to call a warcamp with PC and Sophie. Yes, Sophie should be part of getting back at Douchy McDentist.

Jenna. This was played for comedy, but she too deserves some sympathy. Kinky, spanky sympathy.

Also, here's what i noticed doing some proofreading for v0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Domiek

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Personal Trainer v0.21

Reactions: Onelay and Domiek

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Good update. Love the development of the Amy story.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes