Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
How do u get Maria's help with the girls? its the only one I cant get...
I think you needed to have the gym shower sex scene with her, some time after that I think you'll get to ask her help, or it might of been in the sauna, I forgot. But basically you need to work on the Asian chick, help her with confidence stuff, for which you'll need Maria's help.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, just started to take notice of this gem today and I have got to say, I am loving the whole antigrind thing going on.

But I ran into an issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be nice to have the HINT buttons tell us how many events we have yet to unlock and see for each girl. Or at the very least see clearly if there are pending events waiting to be unlocked or if that the end.

Other then these issues, the game is great and I really was suprised by the story, the characters and the story of it.

At this point Jenna just had a bad show on TV and I am actually concerned enough what is up with her. And I don't normally go for girls with biceps bigger then my head and hard sixpacks abs.

Well done making cousins feel so natural and easy. Even if I only got to just the s
Beginning of all that.

Aug 26, 2018
"Daisy was talking about something important being on TV tonight..." I've tried watching TV with Sophie (News). Can't ask Daisy about it (kinda hard when her mouth is full...)

Am i missing something?
just stand in in the front desk area of the gym. and skip time 1H at a time. the event should trigger.

Reactions: GEO_the_great

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
just stand in in the front desk area of the gym. and skip time 1H at a time. the event should trigger.
"Daisy was talking about something important being on TV tonight..." I've tried watching TV with Sophie (News). Can't ask Daisy about it (kinda hard when her mouth is full...)

Am i missing something?
its kind of a really cringy scene so you are not missing much

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I find that story line for that married blonde woman super hot. Nothing like breaking her down and using her none of that drugging corruption or supernatural corruption bullshit. Just pure old fashioned using her poor self esteem.
I wanted to message you but I don't think your user settings allow conversations. Just wanted to say thank you for your review. You almost got me in trouble for cracking up at working during a meeting as I read it.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I find that story line for that married blonde woman super hot. Nothing like breaking her down and using her none of that drugging corruption or supernatural corruption bullshit. Just pure old fashioned using her poor self esteem.
Check the color settings on your monitor - there isn't any "married blonde woman". There is, however, a married redhead.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
If this game were something like "Hitting on Amy Simulator" or "Corrupting Amy", I would be totally OK with it. It's the best character IMO. I'm afraid I actually don't care about characters as the owner of the Gym, the receptionist, the muscled girl or the future stripper. The black lady and the cousin are OK characters, but Amy is the kinkiest.

Reactions: MonkeyZero

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
If this game were something like "Hitting on Amy Simulator" or "Corrupting Amy", I would be totally OK with it. It's the best character IMO. I'm afraid I actually don't care about characters as the owner of the Gym, the receptionist, the muscled girl or the future stripper. The black lady and the cousin are OK characters, but Amy is the kinkiest.
to be honest, Amy is pretty much the main focus for the developer at the moment with the most activities of the lot of them. The others have a bit less, if any progression with the manager and Coffee Creature being the worse of the lot.

But the game is early in development, so a fair bit of that can be overlooked.

There is a poll on the Patreon Site that mentions release patterns the backers would like to see the game released and updated in.

One being the standard Monthly Release pattern with moving 2-3 girls forward and additional story/location, or so I Believe. I am not a backer yet so I wasn't able to make a vote and so I didn't really commit it to memory.

The other being a release every two weeks, which I guess would be half the size of the above pattern.

Honestly I have always thought that a hybrid of the two would be what I would like to do if I can just get myself into motivation to complete my prototype, with my own game project.

Basically a Big Release with 3-4 girls progression and a major H-Scene for each. Expansion of the world by at least one new location and the main storyline. And if needed introduction of new characters either by tease or by meetings. All released at the end of the month.

Bit also have a smaller minor release where something is grown. Maybe a bonus event at an existing location or existing character. A bonus H-Scene and or Romantic/Corruptive moment(s) to tease more to come in the end of month major release. Or introduction of new minigames that the player can use to just while away time while playing the game if they choose.

This minor release is a mid month or every two weeks sort of deal. It can also be used as a sort of backer reward getting access to it before it gets folded into the major release at the end of the month or scrapped as it didn't test well with the backers as testers.

Honestly however the single monthly release model seems to be the best idea at the moment. Just please spread the Love/Lust out on a couple of girls a bit. Or dump alot of love/love on one of the less fleshed out girls per release until they are all caught up on about equal amount of content.

I think this may already be the devs plan as it sits. It just seems that as of right now, The Fire Crotch Red MILF Amy Drew the short straw and got the nasty love first.

I just can't wait to see what happens with cousin and maybe see the introduction of the Ex and watch the sparks and fur fly when cousin gets her hand on that cheating gold bricking bitch.

Reactions: Domiek

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
whats the best time to find jenna in the shower?
Don't know the exact time, but just move into the shower in the morning and keep clicking "+1H" until the event triggers.
The schedule time card which detail where ever woman will be each day is post on the first page of this thread by the developer themselves. It's a white image from a spreadsheet that tells the times and places for each character.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
The schedule time card which detail where ever woman will be each day is post on the first page of this thread by the developer themselves. It's a white image from a spreadsheet that tells the times and places for each character.
Jenna's not listed on that card.

Tried just clicking the +1h in the shower and it wasn't triggering.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes