Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Okay, just started to take notice of this gem today and I have got to say, I am loving the whole antigrind thing going on.

But I ran into an issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Would be nice to have the HINT buttons tell us how many events we have yet to unlock and see for each girl. Or at the very least see clearly if there are pending events waiting to be unlocked or if that the end.

Other then these issues, the game is great and I really was suprised by the story, the characters and the story of it.

At this point Jenna just had a bad show on TV and I am actually concerned enough what is up with her. And I don't normally go for girls with biceps bigger then my head and hard sixpacks abs.

Well done making cousins feel so natural and easy. Even if I only got to just the s
Beginning of all that.
Thanks for that bug report. Hilarious the way you described that chain of events lol. I've fixed it moving forward.

Not sure how to tackle the pending events issue while still keeping the next update save compatible. I'll give it some thought. In the meantime, if there are no hints listed for all of the girls, that means that's the end of content.

Perdican

May 11, 2017
Hey. Just one thing : in the beginning, it says that ".05% of the male population can trace their heritage back to Genghis Khan".
It's "0.5%" :p Important to correct !
Very nice game :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
of course Amy is the best girl..she's that rare milf that looks like a milf we all been waiting for..and whether you go the caring or the dominating route with her you get content...i tried both...prefer the caring because..although i've no idea if the eventual endgame lets you end up with one..if that happens i want a happy Amy at my side(and a slave Jenna tucked away for fun...HAHAHAAAA!!!)

Reactions: N1K17Y

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
keeps getting better, love the new Amy content looking forward to more interactions including the girl in the coffee shop

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Thanks for that bug report. Hilarious the way you described that chain of events lol. I've fixed it moving forward.

Not sure how to tackle the pending events issue while still keeping the next update save compatible. I'll give it some thought. In the meantime, if there are no hints listed for all of the girls, that means that's the end of content.
hahaha thanks, I was a smoking my medical pot and it tends to make me a bit goofy. Not everyone finds my humor funny.

As for the save capatiblity issue, honestly otit so early in the game development and story that it breaking might not be that big of an issue.

It becomes a big issue when games get longer and longer, more complex and deeper storied.

At this early stage, it might not matter much as it is really fast to just knock all the girls scenes out. After all there is no grinding game. Just as long as we do what the hint screen tells us to do we can get it all done fast.

Speaking of the hint screen...

Hi friends is there any walkthrough for this game plz tell ?
hello friend, yes there is one actually built into the game. You know those three icrons at the upper right hand side of the screen? The first one from the left is the hints for each girl.

Just click the girl you are intreinter in and below the rows pops up a hint on how to proceed next.

This is the hint screen and it is better thank a walkthrough because is less spoilers.

Because the game is set up in such a way as to bypass the grind out of the game, there is nothing really major that you need to keep track of.

This makes a full blown walkthrough pointless as all you really need to do is make sure the ladies are, errrr, exposed to you to break down their resistance and be more open sexually to the player character.

Then it just becomes a matter of being in the right place at the right time to trigger their next event. The hint pretty much let's to know what that right time and right place should be.

Couple that with the ladies scedusch that the dev posted on the first page and you pretty much can't lose. Unless you get caught banging on of the girls by the boss lady. But that's a choice matter.

Hey. Just one thing : in the beginning, it says that ".05% of the male population can trace their heritage back to Genghis Khan".
It's "0.5%" :p Important to correct !
Very nice game :)
It seems that figure is up for debate. After all Khan was such a prolific Fucker, an actual figure is pretty hard to pin down.

Most sources do say 0.5% while other sources believe that figure to be more around 0.05 or less based on the recent readily available DNA testing kits and trend showing less people have the markers that suggest Khan's one eyed willy getting involved in their bloodline.

This figure is actually now a bit of a ranged figure if you ask me and we'll, it's fine as it sits but sure it can be beefed up to the higher figure.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
This was a great update. I love Amy, she's such an ideal MILF. Sweet and motherly, but with that side of nympho that wants to fuck till the cows come home. I'll probably never see what the corruption path is with her, because I'm too busy romancing her.

Because once she leaves that asshat of a husband, I'm proposing.

Reactions: muttdoggy

morgarg

Jul 6, 2018
I have gotten up to humiliating jenna in the shower. But now it's been (in-game) days and i don't get any new scenes, no hints a available for anyone. Am i missing something or am i as far as this
update goes?

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I have gotten up to humiliating jenna in the shower. But now it's been (in-game) days and i don't get any new scenes, no hints a available for anyone. Am i missing something or am i as far as this update goes?
seems to me like you hit the max content of the game.

I've suggested that there should be an indication for girls with pending scenes so that there is no guessing if you've seen the entire list of content. But that has it's own problems that may or may not matter at this point. but it's up to the dev at this point if they want to do this or not, we can only really make suggestions.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
arcade_guy_bored_girl7.png Hello everyone, I've just made a post on my that's very important to me. It discusses pledge rewards and community involvement in this project. I want pledge rewards to be meaningful without taking away time or focus from developing this game. I think I've found a solution that involves the community in the development of this game, provides meaningful rewards, and doesn't detract from the main story. If you have the time, please head on over there and leave your thoughts in the comments. Even if you think "This guy is nuts, this is a terrible idea", I need to hear it.

Also while I'm here, fuck it, take a look at this hairy ginger pussy because why not.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
No NTR in this right ?
To be completely honest, I'm still not sure what NTR is exactly. If you're asking whether the MC will get cucked, the answer is no.
NTR or Netorare is when one of the girls is being actively stolen away from the protagonist. It not so much being cucked as it is being heated by a rival. It is a sort of cucking.

Netori is another form of NTR where the protagonist is the one actively stealing away the love interest of their rival.

Neither side of the NTR needs the protagonist meet their rival, just know that they exist and that their love intresin attention is going to them or being taken from them as you go along.

In technical terms, there is already NTR in the game. In both Netorare and Netori.

I'll explain in the spoiler

So as you can see yes, there is NTR already in the game. And it is in both directions. I just hope that Domiek quashes the Netorare (Being stolen from) side of the NTR spectrum and builds up the Netori (Stealing away from) side of it painfully for the guy that is a total jackass slezball.

Netori is also known as Cheating, but that is a broad term and does not fully cover NTR.

NOTE: This is a rather broad and simplified explanation of NTR from both ends, but basically that's what it is.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Netori is another form of NTR where the protagonist is the one actively stealing away the love interest of their rival.
Ok, this is the one I like.

Is there a specific genre term for when the protagonist not only gets cucked but is forced to watch? It seems that this kind of interaction is the one that many in this community have such polarizing opinions on.

Also, I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. I love reading your comments, you always crack me up. Can you just like... be my ghost writer or something? The pay is shit but the benefits are also shit.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Ok, this is the one I like.

Is there a specific genre term for when the protagonist not only gets cucked but is forced to watch? It seems that this kind of interaction is the one that many in this community have such polarizing opinions on.

Also, I know I've said it before but I'll say it again. I love reading your comments, you always crack me up. Can you just like... be my ghost writer or something? The pay is shit but the benefits are also shit.
netorare is the one where the protagonist is being stolen from, watching is an aspect but not always the case.

I really hate Netorare to be honest. The cucking of the protagonist is often a feature of NTR.

From the looks of it, you seem to be setting up for a revenge Netori scene where the rival is going to be made painfully aware that he has stairt up lost his loyal love intrerest and will likely be in a position to see it happen and not being able to do jack shit about it.

I prefer this NTR for sure as well.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes