MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
I don't think there is Netorare in this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTR from everything that I have read does not really need sex confirmed or otherwise. It the act of being a sexual rival. Being a sexual rival doesn't mean having a sexual relationship.

I see it as having two cocks in a henhouse. While one exist, the other is put out. One may be banging all the hens, or they may be ignoring the hens and just strutting like they are banging all the hens in a show of being top rooster.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I don't think there is Netorare in this
There is a way to confirm it. I will officially confirm here that they have yet to fuck ;)

There's no way that weasel could handle dat ass, bet he doesn't even lift.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
There is a way to confirm it. I will officially confirm here that they have yet to fuck ;)

There's no way that weasel could handle dat ass, bet he doesn't even lift.
right and anyone who calls another guy champ, sport, chief, kid, squirt or anything remotely in that region is a total dickhead.

And I did notice the jack ass looked like he was padding the zones. Shorts arms chest and the like.

I bet he has like seven of his wife's gym sockes stuffed in his crotch to make his little bitty one eyed willy seem epic. I guessing any didn't know what a real man's dick looked like until she didn't have to use an atomic microscope to see the player Khan beast.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
right and anyone who calls another guy champ, sport, chief, kid, squirt or anything remotely in that region is a total dickhead.

And I did notice the jack ass looked like he was padding the zones. Shorts arms chest and the like.

I bet he has like seven of his wife's gym sockes stuffed in his crotch to make his little bitty one eyed willy seem epic. I guessing any didn't know what a real man's dick looked like until she didn't have to use an atomic microscope to see the player Khan beast.
You're hired! (Wait..that implies payment)....You're voluntold!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
hey @Domiek just a random thought, is any of the characters in the game based (at least somewhat) on your wife ?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
why is cousins shirt no longer short after that scene?
Because re-rendering scenes for the sake of a slightly shorter shirt is not efficient. Also when clothes shrink in the laundry they get stretched out again :p

hey @Domiek just a random thought, is any of the characters in the game based (at least somewhat) on your wife ?
No, maybe just some of her fieryness and quick wit. But if i did model anyone after her, i wouldnt tell you savage bois about it ;)

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
@Domiek: wanna hear something strange?

It wasn't until you told me about it in one of our, errr, chat sessions that found out that was a event that I never saw.

I thought it might be one of the choices I would have to make so...

Yeah I know right. All that work over months of in game time, and I triggered it by complete chance.

It blew my mind.

So I repeated it over and over again and guess what. I figured out what has to happened first before it gets triggered, but it doesn't always trigger. Even after months of time. Hell I tried to trigger it for almost a year game time and it never fired of.

But the moment I started a new game. It triggered in under a week worth of game time. Just days really.

With a rubber hose. And that is how Cousins Sophie Knocked up Any with the MCs cheating, lying, Whoring, Goat Blowing, Elderly Murdering, gold bricking ex girlfriend's baby.

Oh crap, I put the spoiler end cap in the wrong place and just revealed a major plot twist didn't I. My bad D. I'll try not to do that ever again.

Bad Monkey. Bad bad bad... Wait they don't know me a MonkeyZero here. Crap again...

All I wanted to do was to bring to your attention that the event I spoiled just now wasn't consistently firing as it should.

That is unless it is and it just on a random number generator. In which case that really sucks cause it looks like it can break or take a really long time to meet the firing condition.

Well I have thing that need to be done to me tomorrow. I'm tired, thirsty, hungry and pretty miffed I watched a crap movie for date night with out any play time.

I'm going to bed.

Night y'all.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes