Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Having trouble triggering events with Jenna - "She was such an arrogant bitch earlier, I wonder if she even lifts?" is my hint with her.

Read something about a scene in the shower with her & I've literally sat there +1-ing the hour for several different days with no luck
Hey so I just took a look at the script. I messed up Jenna's event when introducing one of the minor events to that location. That's why it's not triggering for you. Uploading a fixed version right now, sorry for the headache.

Edit:

@Thanatos , @Goronthil , @ultorem13 , @Kpirotz , @bronze189

There is a download link to the fixed version a few comments below mine. Jenna events should work then.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Hey so I just took a look at the script. I messed up Jenna's event when introducing one of the minor events to that location. That's why it's not triggering for you. Uploading a fixed version right now, sorry for the headache.
Not a problem at all!

I've said this before but I'm absolutely loving the game so far - it's a game that I want to make sure I've completed all the new content for with each new update!

Reactions: Domiek

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
Thanks for the update
I'm a little confused with the hints for Amy, Sophie, Hikari & Maria (for the others characters i'm good).
I've got the sex scene with Amy in the car, the bedroom voyeur scene with Sophie in her underwear, the strip club scene with Hikari. I'm missing something ?

Reactions: luisar018

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
There is a download link to the fixed version a few comments below mine. Jenna events should work then.
Thanks for the quick fix. :) So far I got the next step, and the hint says meet her when she's most vulnerable, like in the shower. But it still didn't trigger that. Not giving up though.

Reactions: luisar018

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the quick fix. :) So far I got the next step, and the hint says meet her when she's most vulnerable, like in the shower. But it still didn't trigger that. Not giving up though.
My apologies again. Adding the unnamed misc scenes bugged some of Jenna's events. For some reason they are taking priority over Jenna. Below is the updated fix. I've play tested a fresh game and was able to complete all of Jenna's events.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, to say this update is kind of disappointing in regards to actual new content would be understating it.
Still a nice game and sometimes you have to work on the mechanics of the game rather than new content.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well, to say this update is kind of disappointing in regards to actual new content would be understating it.
Still a nice game and sometimes you have to work on the mechanics of the game rather than new content.
It's a half update (took two weeks rather than the full month). I released it early to get it thoroughly bug tested because there was a lot of mechanics/code changes added as you pointed out. Next one in about two weeks will have more content.

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
After double date,are there more events with Sophia?Cuz it says no more hints currently and on other girls it says no more events..

theonlyone651

Sep 14, 2017
Saw the bowling date thing , after that says no more hints for Sophia or Amy. I am missing something or is it bugged and not saying "There are no more events in this version"?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I have the same problem. game is stuck with sophie and amy
Is this on a new game or on an old save? If its a new game then this is a visual bug because there is no more amy or sophie events after the bowling date.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Personal Trainer v0.22b

Reactions: B2B2 and Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes