capatosta

Jun 4, 2017
Is this on a new game or on an old save? If its a new game then this is a visual bug because there is no more amy or sophie events after the bowling date.
new game and ok, so atm there is no more content. thx for the quick reply

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
So probably a stupid complaint I think the new interaction button should be totally clickable not just the outline. Not something game breaking by any means just something I find fairly annoying.

Great game as always.

Reactions: Thessali

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So probably a stupid complaint I think the new interaction button should be totally clickable not just the outline. Not something game breaking by any means just something I find fairly annoying.

Great game as always.
Not a stupid complaint at all. This sort of feedback is important. I'll look into making it easier to click.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks like i will need to wait a little longer to get my dick in Sophie but that's ok i am paitient and im sure Amy will keep the MC company

Reactions: patrickB

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Not sure this is a just my perception but the Character advancement screen can be confusing. If you are not careful the newly added calendar stays empty. That because you need to select the character and subsequently also select a day.
Moreover, say you select Amy and click Monday, then you select Jenna, well the calendar stays on Amy until you click a particular day again.
Might be a good idea to look at the refresh mechanics of that schedule screen.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Only Hikari event in this update?
Hi everyone, just some quick notes on the update. Normally I update once a month, but this time around I'll be doing two smaller updates. The reason being that I've introduced a lot of moving parts with new code, mainly the schedule tracker, and would like to find and tackle any bugs I may have missed asap. This is a very small update in terms of story progression.

I've also started introducing smaller world events throughout the locations. These are not story related and feature nameless characters. Think of it as filling this large empty world with life, so that the gym, coffee shop, etc are not empty aside from the main girls being there at certain times. Please read for further details.

Since this is only the first batch of minor world events, I'll list out the time and location here for you guys to see them.

• Main gym floor at 14:00
  • Gym locker room at 10:00
  • Gym locker room at 12:00
  • Gym pool at 15:00
  • Gym sauna at 09:00
  • Gym yoga room at 11:00
  • Arcade at 08:00
  • Arcade at 16:00
  • Coffee shop at 08:00
I've also heard your guys feedback regarding implementing some sort of notification that lets you know when there's no more content with a girl. The guide screen will now feature this change. The bad news is that this feature is not save compatible, you will have to start a new game to see it. The good news is that the game should run just fine with your old saves, you'll just not be able to see this new notification.

Finally, I'm happy to announce that @ninjabuntu has gracefully decided to volunteer as a contributing writer for this game. If you feel like the writing has improved a bit, now you know why. Here's his to learn more.

Again, there's been a lot of changes to the underlying code and I've tried to catch all the bugs. If you run in to any, please post them here or on the .

Thank you all for showing interest and support!

@N7 thank you for uploading the new version.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok started a new game and have finished everyone but Sophie and Amy. Sophie's hint says hang out with her so i am home and watch TV and do breakfast every day and nothing has triggered. Amy's says There are no hints currently available. I have seen talk about a sex scene in a car with Amy and definitely haven't see that.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Ok started a new game and have finished everyone but Sophie and Amy. Sophie's hint says hang out with her so i am home and watch TV and do breakfast every day and nothing has triggered. Amy's says There are no hints currently available. I have seen talk about a sex scene in a car with Amy and definitely haven't see that.
Sophie's hint says to hang out with her after she gets home from work. Meet her in the living room when she normally comes home.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes