Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I've reached the part where Amy and MC fucked after discovering that Sophie was dating Amy's husband. Is there any further progress in their story for the current version?

The hints page only says that there are no new hints but doesn't say no more events like the other characters.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I have done that for over a week and other than peeking at her in the bedroom nothing happens
I just started a new game, living room at 17:00 and it works no problem. Can you confirm being there at 17:00?

dubura

May 10, 2017
ok im near the end just did the double date where u fuck amy it says there are no more hints for her or sophie so were do i go next everyone else has no events left

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
ok im near the end just did the double date where u fuck amy it says there are no more hints for her or sophie so were do i go next everyone else has no events left
I'm in the same situation. Waiting for someone to give insight on this.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
Great game but the version numbers had me confused. This is basically v0.2.2, not v0.22 (you know, 22 iterations), but that's fine. I was wondering why the game was so short at first.

Also, is there anything with Sophie?

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Great game but the version numbers had me confused. This is basically v0.2.2, not v0.22 (you know, 22 iterations), but that's fine. I was wondering why the game was so short at first.

Also, is there anything with Sophie?
honestly, version numbers are up to each developer to choose.

The way I see it, this is the second update for the second release. Nothing in the version number suggest or implies that there have been 22 releases before.

The next release could be 2024.30.nissan.toyota.gibberish#blablabla and still mean nothing more then this is the third major release of the game to me.

Version format is an arbitrary value that only really means something in context of the project of time.

Even then these number can change. In the case of Unity Game Engine, the version format changed suddenly from a generation number followed by a release number and a few other characters to get an idea on what it was.

It's now year, release number, then an F for final or the like, following with a patch number.

You think that's confusing, I seen games with eight points and full of alphabet soup Characters with @#$& and emojis that made sense because there is a progressive increase in the garbled code and kinda let the reader know what the developer thought about the release.

If it had a poor emoji, you downloaded it at your own risk.

So when you pick at the version format that is as easy as two digits, remember it can be much worse. You may have to read Emoji like an egyptian dirty joke writen on a bathroom wall...

Reactions: Domiek

areason12

Jan 24, 2018
I don't have any hints left for for Amy, Maria and Daisy does that mean their are no more scenes left?

I've had the shower scene with Maria and the Pool scene with Amy.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I don't have any hints left for for Amy, Maria and Daisy does that mean their are no more scenes left?

I've had the shower scene with Maria and the Pool scene with Amy.
Progress with Sophie to further Amy, their stories intertwine.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
What does the hint screen say so I can get a better idea of what you're talking about?
the hint screen dosen't say anything , but the roomate is suppose to talk about her dating the older yoga woman's husband

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes