MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Yep she is, and the despises the MC. @ninjabuntu Are you able to tell us if she will have some scenes any time soon? You don't have to go in to detail if you can't, I'm dying to see more of her.
if I had had my way, she would have a lovely little scene involving space aliens, a rubber hose and saving the gym from a dastardly Uber nerd.

But I am not with the project now, and almost none of what I just said was actual fact.

I know things about the story and some of the plan having been involved with the game for a little while. But I can't say much.

Dom has his favorites, and they will have priority over others. That is not a bad thing actually.

As far as giving you a heads up and or a hint about things to come?

My friend Dom here has a great story yet to tell, and the story is a bit deeper than the standard Lewd game for us perverts. Even touching on topics most games like this shy away from.

That's as much as I can or am willing to say until it happens. And until it happens, this will be the last time I will talk about future content and story.

I will say this, my fetishes tend to be in the bushy, dark haired, milfy, blood relative, strong willed girl areas of perversion. Sophie and Amy fill many of these roles.

They also happen to be on the favorite list Dom is working with.

Reactions: Domiek

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
after you screw Amy, how to trigger next event? i have amy+cousin with no hints on the hints screen; if there are no more events, it should say that right?

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
after you screw Amy, how to trigger next event? i have amy+cousin with no hints on the hints screen; if there are no more events, it should say that right?
If there are no hints left to anybody, then you have done all for that version !!!

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks, i looked through the images and saw nothing new; for every other girl it says "no events left in this version", only for amy and cousin it says "no hints left", so i tought i was missing something

If there are no hints left to anybody, then you have done all for that version !!!

Reactions: robertttt
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes