the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Personal Trainer v0.23

nanananamattman

Nov 27, 2017
How do you progress the story with Jenna, The hint says I need to see her either when she is asleep or in the shower, but everytime i go to the shower it says all i can do is look at this point

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How do you progress the story with Jenna, The hint says I need to see her either when she is asleep or in the shower, but everytime i go to the shower it says all i can do is look at this point
That may happen to you when you catch her in the shower in the afternoon. Just go to the gym at 7:00, then go to the shower and click through the hours. The event should trigger sometime in the morning.

Reactions: nanananamattman
Aug 7, 2018
I like the various new (side-character) gym-members, makes it seem more lively there. Happy Hikari was really cute, the stripper scenes were great (both Hikari and pro-stripper's private lapdance). Also loved the Weasel News reports.

Not sure if this was already mentioned:
(all events of v0.23 finished) any day, at 15:00: switching from any gym room to the locker room results in a graphic glitch overlaying Maria in the shower over the current location. 2 examples attached.

Reactions: Domiek

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Not sure if this was already mentioned:
any day, at 15:00: switching from any gym room to the locker room results in a graphic glitch overlaying Maria in the shower over the current location. 2 examples attached.
In addendum to that: If you catch Jenna in the shower at 16:00 you will get the Home navigation rooms in the lower left corner. To work around you have to use the map and click the gym.

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
When I click in the day of the week in calendar I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/calendar_entries.rpy", line 7205, in execute
  File "game/calendar_entries.rpy", line 7322, in execute
NameError: name 'sophie_snack' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/guide.rpyc", line 438, in script
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 7322, in <module>

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Nov 05 18:07:49 2018
I think we don't have access to .rpy files to edit. Anyone knows how to fix?

Thanks

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks
To hotfix this you could use something like unrpyc to decompile the .rpyc files into plain .rpy.
Seeing how they use obfuscation in the first place, I'd guess Domiek would prefer to just get the bug reports and fix things personally though.

But it never hurts to send a quick pm, to ask if it's fine to post your hotfix (should you decide to fix it yourself).

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
When I click in the day of the week in calendar I got this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/guide.rpyc", line 438, in script
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1828, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1816, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 177, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "Z:\home\yuri\adult\Personal_Trainer-0.23-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 7322, in <module>

Windows-XP-5.1.2600-SP3
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Mon Nov 05 18:07:49 2018

Thanks
Thanks for finding the bug, I'll put up a fixed script file after work today.

In the meantime the work around is to discover the sophie snack scene, she'll be munching in the kitchen at night. This should set the correct variable.

Ktbrok

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for finding the bug, I'll put up a fixed script file after work today.

In the meantime the work around is to discover the sophie snack scene, she'll be munching in the kitchen at night. This should set the correct variable.
Thanks for the fast reply! When i got the snack scene the bug was fixed. I'm usually does not change/edit Ren'Py scripts. I have respect for the author's work. I just said that for a older post about the fixes.

Thanks for fast reply!

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Cool update but there seem to be some problem with Shower/locker room.

When maria is taking her shower and I come from Dani I can only see the outline of Maria and am still in Dani office.
When Jenna is taking her shower after I clicked on the exclamation button I go back home and the travelling interface that is shown during the dialog is the house one.

Thank you for having taken my remark about the interaction button in consideration. They're far better now than in the precedent update.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thanks for the fast reply! When i got the snack scene the bug was fixed. I'm usually does not change/edit Ren'Py scripts. I have respect for the author's work. I just said that for a older post about the fixes.

Thanks for fast reply!
No worries. My game would not even be played if it wasn't for this community so as far as I'm concerned, you are all free to tinker with the files as you see fit.

Cool update but there seem to be some problem with Shower/locker room.

When maria is taking her shower and I come from Dani I can only see the outline of Maria and am still in Dani office.
When Jenna is taking her shower after I clicked on the exclamation button I go back home and the travelling interface that is shown during the dialog is the house one.

Thank you for having taken my remark about the interaction button in consideration. They're far better now than in the precedent update.
I'm constantly going back and making changes to code/ui whenever someone makes a good recommendation, like you did. As you can see for example there are fewer green squiggly outlines for interactions from earlier builds, being gradually replaced by a more standard (!) button. I want the game to be a completely finished and polished product by 1.0.

I know exactly what is causing the bug you described, just some sloppy code. I'll take care of it after work. Thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my lust for asian dames is moving Hiroki up the ladder fast..so you better give me more Amy content to keep her as the "main-dame"..HAHAAAAA ...now then..back to the game..gotta trigger bowling...lol
guess no bowling for me..i cant trigger it and all the dames show no more content...pffft :(
ummm..maybe that was something earlier in the game and i just forgot about it..

Reactions: luisar018

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
my lust for asian dames is moving Hiroki up the ladder fast..so you better give me more Amy content to keep her as the "main-dame"..HAHAAAAA ...now then..back to the game..gotta trigger bowling...lol
guess no bowling for me..i cant trigger it and all the dames show no more content...pffft :(
ummm..maybe that was something earlier in the game and i just forgot about it..
It was, you've already seen it in an older version. It's when we first make sweet sweet love to our favorite redhead ;)

Reactions: luisar018
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes