Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to start Dani's quest line ? i have tried quite a few times with no luck .

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Domiek Great update, absolutely love Hikari's new look, that hairstyle really suits her well, awesome! And it's nice to see that her dream came true :)
I'm actually starting to feel bad for Jenna at this point, sure she's a bully and needs to be taught proper manners, but I'd wish not to humiliate her anymore, personally in MC's shoes I'd show her that people can respect her and even like her without the use of intimidation :p If she was nicer and all, learn to show emotions and all that (other than anger) and not be on guard all the time, I think she could be a rather nice girlfriend (for MC of course, haha), I've kind of grown rather fond of her, so I'd like things get good with her and MC :)

Now, that bartender and the girl that came to give a lapdance; DAMN! I want more of them, uh la-la! I sure do love me some brown/dark-eyed brunettes :heartcoveredeyes:

I hope what happened with MC and Amy previously some time ago doesn't mean a bitter sweet end between them, think there could be more between them, especially now that she knows the truth behind her domestic troubles, and if knew (already suspects at least) that MC isn't really gay, then what's stopping her? :p

Still awaiting for things to heat up between cousin and MC, it's definitely the forbidden fruit I wanna bite :p

And what about the gym owner? I hope she won't stay mad forever and just figure that she has a good man there she could get with :p

Reactions: Zero919

Zero919

May 2, 2017
@Domiek Great update, absolutely love Hikari's new look, that hairstyle really suits her well, awesome! And it's nice to see that her dream came true :)
I'm actually starting to feel bad for Jenna at this point, sure she's a bully and needs to be taught proper manners, but I'd wish not to humiliate her anymore, personally in MC's shoes I'd show her that people can respect her and even like her without the use of intimidation :p If she was nicer and all, learn to show emotions and all that (other than anger) and not be on guard all the time, I think she could be a rather nice girlfriend (for MC of course, haha), I've kind of grown rather fond of her, so I'd like things get good with her and MC :)

Now, that bartender and the girl that came to give a lapdance; DAMN! I want more of them, uh la-la! I sure do love me some brown/dark-eyed brunettes :heartcoveredeyes:

I hope what happened with MC and Amy previously some time ago doesn't mean a bitter sweet end between them, think there could be more between them, especially now that she knows the truth behind her domestic troubles, and if knew (already suspects at least) that MC isn't really gay, then what's stopping her? :p

Still awaiting for things to heat up between cousin and MC, it's definitely the forbidden fruit I wanna bite :p

And what about the gym owner? I hope she won't stay mad forever and just figure that she has a good man there she could get with :p
hehe a thief;):eek:penedeyewink:. I wanted to write the same thing about Hikari with her new haircut (she looks great:heartcoveredeyes:) and about Jenna, because of this treatment with her I feel like crap:(, then I hope they will have a more romantic relationship, or at least affectionate.:firstimekiss:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
hehe a thief;):eek:penedeyewink:. I wanted to write the same thing about Hikari with her new haircut (she looks great:heartcoveredeyes:) and about Jenna, because of this treatment with her I feel like crap:(, then I hope they will have a more romantic relationship, or at least affectionate.:firstimekiss:
Yeah I don't feel good about treating Jenny that way, she's so used to being hated and feared (and somehow she mistakes that for respect), but MC could just confront her, touch her cheek, look right into her eyes, tell her nice things (maybe he could say that he actually likes her or something) and give her a long tight hug, embrace her, maybe even a kiss (Jenna actually has some very lips, wouldn't mind kissing them at all, haha), maybe she'd actually feel good for once, that even she can get nice things and a nice guy and all :)
She's a bully but at the end of the day she suffers from pretty heavy case of insecurity, MC could change that (without needing to humiliate her of course), haha, I'd really like romance and also passion and lust between the two :p

Reactions: Ocean and Zero919

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Yeah I don't feel good about treating Jenny that way, she's so used to being hated and feared (and somehow she mistakes that for respect), but MC could just confront her, touch her cheek, look right into her eyes, tell her nice things (maybe he could say that he actually likes her or something) and give her a long tight hug, embrace her, maybe even a kiss (Jenna actually has some very lips, wouldn't mind kissing them at all, haha), maybe she'd actually feel good for once, that even she can get nice things and a nice guy and all :)
She's a bully but at the end of the day she suffers from pretty heavy case of insecurity, MC could change that (without needing to humiliate her of course), haha, I'd really like romance and also passion and lust between the two :p
Yes, we must drown her in love
гифки-geek-flinthook-2188563.gif

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've always had a soft spot for Amy, she's a proper MILF, she's a redhead, has freckles, what's not to love? Plus her story touched me which made me all the more connected to her :)
Jenna I think is also my second favorite currently, might even be tied with Hikari, she really look good with the new hairstyle and makeup, haha :p

But I don't want to break Jenna, I wanna boost that broken self confidence of hers, the good way ;P

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I've always had a soft spot for Amy, she's a proper MILF, she's a redhead, has freckles, what's not to love? Plus her story touched me which made me all the more connected to her :)
Jenna I think is also my second favorite currently, might even be tied with Hikari, she really look good with the new hairstyle and makeup, haha :p

But I don't want to break Jenna, I wanna boost that broken self confidence of hers, the good way :heartcoveredeyes:
Yeap i guessed as much Eerie, also im sure you treated Amy as a proper lady and not like a cumdumbster....

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yeap i guessed as much Eerie, also im sure you treated Amy as a proper lady and not like a cumdumbster....
Of course, always been treating her as well as the options let me, as far as I had options, I've been nothing but good and respectful toward her, you see (and the dev knows this), I'd want to romance Amy, told the dev that MC would treat her like a proper lady that still got it, since her loser husband won't :p

Reactions: Domiek and Zero919

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Haven't seen this error reported yet so I'll go ahead.
Would be nice if someone else could confirm to make sure it's not just on my end.

Right in the beginning when you enter free roam, select hints, select Sophie, click on any of the dates (Mon, Tue, ...)
Code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/calendar_entries.rpy", line 7352, in execute
  File "game/calendar_entries.rpy", line 7352, in execute
  File "game/calendar_entries.rpy", line 7469, in execute
NameError: name 'sophie_snack' is not defined
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: The undefined variable, as well as the line-numbers in calendar_entries.rpy referenced change depending on the last scene you played

Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes