Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Attached is the Personal Trainer 0.23 BUG FIXES.
To update your game, simply copy the files into "Personal_Trainer-0.23\game" folder and overwrite the previous scripts.

On a side note, has anyone watched TV with Sophie in the living room at night? I re-did those scenes and wrote new "News" stories, one for each available choice. Was giggling like a school girl writing those. Haven't heard anyone mention it yet so now I'm thinking I may have went a little over the top with my childlike humor.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Attached is the Personal Trainer 0.23 BUG FIXES.
To update your game, simply copy the files into "Personal_Trainer-0.23\game" folder and overwrite the previous scripts.

On a side note, has anyone watched TV with Sophie in the living room at night? I re-did those scenes and wrote new "News" stories, one for each available choice. Was giggling like a school girl writing those. Haven't heard anyone mention it yet so now I'm thinking I may have went a little over the top with my childlike humor.
Read them both all the way through, great writing!

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just got through Jenna's first fight and noticed something: is the screen of the woman exercising that is usually on behind Daisy and Jenna's opponent the same model?

Reactions: Domiek

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
May be some random events, but...

- can we ever bring Peter Griffin to pay attention to us and not fall to the ground?
- is there anything more than watching the two women in the yoga room?
- or the masturbating blonde in the shower room?
- is the one naked woman in the sauna who we can have a short talk with the same model as the stripper that gets sent out to keep us entertained?

About the news, still funny, but becomes click-through material once you've read them once.

Reactions: luisar018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i just wanna knock up Amy and make her Mrs MC...then teach her to enjoy lapdances from Hiroki...while Jenna is tied to a rack in the corner watching and silently pleading to be spanked....thats normal..healthy..right? :D

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
to thé developr i cant start it when i entre thé nam of héros
I posted a bugfix file on the previous page. Also in rare situations, users have said that installing/putting the game on your C: drive can resolve unexpected renpy issues.

RYM

Feb 26, 2018
I posted a bugfix file on the previous page. Also in rare situations, users have said that installing/putting the game on your C: drive can resolve unexpected renpy issues.
I have Android mobile

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
in general, I'm not a hikari fan, but this game is cool. It's a nice change from a lot of fake boobed models that seem to be in every game being released on the internet... normal bodies, flawed human beings. I really like this and look forward to future updates!

Reactions: Domiek
Jun 4, 2017
I'm on Team Amy and have been from the start, and Sophie's great too--but @Domiek, that woman in the sauna at 9 am is right there with them. Any chance you could turn her into a playable character? Please?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm on Team Amy and have been from the start, and Sophie's great too--but @Domiek, that woman in the sauna at 9 am is right there with them. Any chance you could turn her into a playable character? Please?
On one hand it's awesome that these minor "interactive" characters that are there to bring life into the game world illicit such a positive response, but on the other, it sucks that I have to disappoint you by saying that she won't be a playable character.

There's already a lot of characters on my plate who all need development time, with some already being more neglected than others (Mayan/Daisy). The planned future characters will also have specific stories to tell, but their reveal will have to wait for the time being.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes