Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
too bad there is no anal ( will be added with future version ?)
but i am still giving this game a try
I asked staff about the tags a few releases ago. As in, do the tags represent the current content or planned content? There is no set rule on this so it was decided to leave the tags as is and update them further through development.

In short, yes there will anal among other things such pregnancy and Netori * (MC cucks others).

Last edited:

*Dreamer*

May 2, 2017
I asked staff about the tags a few releases ago. As in, do the tags represent the current content or planned content? There is no set rule on this so it was decided to leave the tags as is and update them further through development.

In short, yes there will anal among other things such pregnancy and NTR (MC cucks others).
it is better to write Netori, and what people do not understand and the theme will ignite ;)

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
it is better to write Netori, and what people do not understand and the theme will ignite ;)
Thanks for looking out for me Zero! I remembered that there was a word for it but I didn't remember what it was exactly.

Reactions: *Dreamer*

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
How do I give Amy the coffee after work? Or invite her?

Also how I progress with Jenna?
Go to the coffee shop at the time that the guide screen hints Amy should be there. It's easiest to just +1 hour until you hit the right time. Same with Jenna, depending on what part of her quest you're on.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Okeis.....waiting for it as I have completed all the stories in the latest update...
Hopefully this will help with the wait till next month
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Incest tag on this game is very misleading...no incest at all...
There's a post on the previous page that discusses the tags. The cousin's story is one step closer to incest in the next update, with actual incest content in the update following that one.

3.90 star(s) 174 Votes