Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
May be some random events, but...

- can we ever bring Peter Griffin to pay attention to us and not fall to the ground?
- is there anything more than watching the two women in the yoga room?
- or the masturbating blonde in the shower room?
- is the one naked woman in the sauna who we can have a short talk with the same model as the stripper that gets sent out to keep us entertained?

About the news, still funny, but becomes click-through material once you've read them once.
They are random events, and there will be plenty more added throughout development. The end-game goal being that each event only happens once on a specific hour per week. This will bring more diversity and life to the game world. In the meantime since there aren't a lot of these random events, the same ones are occurring more frequently.

A couple of the Patreon Tier rewards allow people to have their own random interactive scene created, with the highest tier including animation. So this world of ours will be filled with varying flavors of fetish and personality coming from our very own community members.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo
Jun 4, 2017
On one hand it's awesome that these minor "interactive" characters that are there to bring life into the game world illicit such a positive response, but on the other, it sucks that I have to disappoint you by saying that she won't be a playable character.

There's already a lot of characters on my plate who all need development time, with some already being more neglected than others (Mayan/Daisy). The planned future characters will also have specific stories to tell, but their reveal will have to wait for the time being.
Pity . . . You have all the models set for all your planned future characters, then?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Pity . . . You have all the models set for all your planned future characters, then?
Not the models, but the foundations of story, personality and general appearance. There will be 2-3 'alternative looks' for each released character up for vote for Patrons. Similarly to Hikari's makeover.

Reactions: luisar018

Redestributor

Jul 6, 2017
[QUOTE="On a side note, has anyone watched TV with Sophie in the living room at night? I re-did those scenes and wrote new "News" stories, one for each available choice. Was giggling like a school girl writing those. Haven't heard anyone mention it yet so now I'm thinking I may have went a little over the top with my childlike humor.[/QUOTE]

I did like the one I usually got, after reading this I had to try the other options to see the alternative one. I found both versions funny, and hope you continue to add stuff like that, I love when small golden nuggets like that are added to a game, it brings more flavor to the game.

Also on a side note, I really like the way the interactions with Jenna (if I got that right) is going!

Reactions: Domiek

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
to thé developr i cant start it when i entre thé nam of héros
use another virtual keyboard. i heard, this here should work.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Just remembered that there's a dialogue discrepancy when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feels more consistent with the take advantage route, however, I'm thinking that it was easier to link it to that for now rather than possibly have it break.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
"Why is Sophie coming so late on Fridays?" im slow i know, but what do i do ? //// Nvm, 9 o'clock on friday at home, got it :)

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Hi, I am being playing this game just for 2 days and I think that I have already completed all the events in 0.23. I have completed the double date part. Please confirm whether there are any further events for this app?

Also, I am playing on android mobile. Also would like to know that will there be any further version for this game?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
If it says "No more events in this version" on all girls as hints,you're done for now

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Look at the comments on the last pages. The dev is communicating and working so assume there will be :)

Reactions: RajeshB

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
On a side note, has anyone watched TV with Sophie in the living room at night? I re-did those scenes and wrote new "News" stories, one for each available choice. Was giggling like a school girl writing those. Haven't heard anyone mention it yet so now I'm thinking I may have went a little over the top with my childlike humor.
I haven't yet. Been working on a few things for my own project but will get my gaming block back into my daily routine soon and will comment in classic buntu form soon.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
As you may have noticed, small interactions are being brought to the game with each update. The ultimate goal is to have the entire game have some sort of interaction available, no matter what time, location, or day of the week the player is in. No more empty locations with nothing to do! These will range from sexy scenes with random ladies, to funny scenarios, to just plain ol' day to day life.

I'm excited to present the very first Patron sponsored random interaction scene. Here's a preview for you fine folks until the next update is released ;)

monica_preview.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes