MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
is there any event for shopie in v0.22??
I promised not to spill the beans about what I know about the story you.guys haven't seen yet.

But I can safely say. No there is not any thing major storyline related to Sophie in .22 added. The bulk was world events to fill in a little more life to the game and Hikari story shifted a little and a new location for her later on.

She has a few lines from me, but mostly it's D-mans work. There is one other towns folk event added that I was directly involved with creation of. But I will leave it up to you to decide what that event might be.

Anything more then that, I think I'd be breaking my word I gave dom before I left the project.

Before you ask, no he didn't fire me. I didn't quit because he was a bad guy. We both just decided that he didn't really need me and I had a different story to tell.

We're still friendly, and talking but not about working on his project or him working on mine.

I hope this really takes off for him, I am still a fan, but it will be a few releases before I am out of spoiler territory.

Reactions: Akatsuki17

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
are the new characters supposed to pop up on my hints page cause they didnt when i clicked on them :oops:
The new characters are suposupp to be mini events that happen to make the world feel more full and a alive. Dom plans on adding lots of these all over the game over time.

These characters have no story beyond the event they are seen in. But I suspect some will have an event or two with the same character.

Other then one particular character, these guys and gals have no names. And the one with a name I don't think is called by name and remaining nameless.

Dom if I am over stepping let me know.

What I am saying is not official news or Insight. Please no one take it as such. Just letting you know what was told to me and told to you all when the release dropped.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice one so far!.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

#s3gt_translate_tooltip_mini { display: none !important; }

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Looks good. Is it good?
it's a good start. A fair bit of story, and a few girls are progressed to the point of banging. Others are filled in to a naked point.

Dom is being slow with others, holding them back for future updates. Not sure how far in the future, but it's apparent. He is also trying to fill in the world with nameless characters encounters that are quick one shots it seems.

It doesn't follow the standard, "I've got a Giant Dick, let's fuck..." Model of many of the lewd games. And it's built around a sort of Anti-Grinding philosophy that rely on events playing in order, not based on stats that needs to be trained.

Lastly there is no money to earn or spend in the traditional game way. You just assume you have enough money and that you have paid.

Most of the dialogue is kept short and sweet, but there is, as one of us has already said, at least a thirty to fourty minutes of play time needed to complete the current content.

I can say for a fact, Dom is working very hard making us perverts this game. Even to the point of staying up really late making the renders and writing the code for the next release.

So yeah, it's a game. I think it's a great game, but that is just my single opinion that means nothing to anyone but me. But give it a run and decide for yourself.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Yes this is a good game!

Thank you for mentioning me, but it was not necessary since i just wanted to show the errors so the game can be better.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well done to @Domiek I really like the humour in Personal Trainer. It really helps the story move along at unexpected moments. It's a good aspect of this game.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
We all know they are all hot, but top spot belongs to Dani is best girl! I bet she's going to hate herself for loving the MC's cock.

Reactions: Abîme
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes