Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone, just some quick notes on the update. Normally I update once a month, but this time around I'll be doing two smaller updates. The reason being that I've introduced a lot of moving parts with new code, mainly the schedule tracker, and would like to find and tackle any bugs I may have missed asap. This is a very small update in terms of story progression.

I've also started introducing smaller world events throughout the locations. These are not story related and feature nameless characters. Think of it as filling this large empty world with life, so that the gym, coffee shop, etc are not empty aside from the main girls being there at certain times. Please read for further details.

Since this is only the first batch of minor world events, I'll list out the time and location here for you guys to see them.

• Main gym floor at 14:00
  • Gym locker room at 10:00
  • Gym locker room at 12:00
  • Gym pool at 15:00
  • Gym sauna at 09:00
  • Gym yoga room at 11:00
  • Arcade at 08:00
  • Arcade at 16:00
  • Coffee shop at 08:00
I've also heard your guys feedback regarding implementing some sort of notification that lets you know when there's no more content with a girl. The guide screen will now feature this change. The bad news is that this feature is not save compatible, you will have to start a new game to see it. The good news is that the game should run just fine with your old saves, you'll just not be able to see this new notification.

Finally, I'm happy to announce that @ninjabuntu has gracefully decided to volunteer as a contributing writer for this game. If you feel like the writing has improved a bit, now you know why. Here's his to learn more.

Again, there's been a lot of changes to the underlying code and I've tried to catch all the bugs. If you run in to any, please post them here or on the .

Thank you all for showing interest and support!

@N7 thank you for uploading the new version.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
updated op to v0.22 read the changelog for more info.

Reactions: Domiek

costyJck

Jul 8, 2018
View attachment 148380
Overview:
You come home to find your fiancée in bed with another man. This event sparks a downward spiral which eventually leads to you losing your job and the life you've created. Fortunately, the generosity of your beautiful cousin (Sophie) provides you refuge in another city. One night, while sleeping on her couch, inspiration arrives from the least likely of places.
Under the guise of being gay, you manage to join a gym that’s exclusive to women only. Will you use this opportunity to satisfy the revenge in your heart or will you take the high road instead?
Updated: 14/10/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.22
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Download:
Windows: - - -
MAC: - -

Unofficial Android port: - (0.21)

View attachment 162354 View attachment 162355 View attachment 162356 View attachment 162357 View attachment 162358 View attachment 162359
View attachment 162360 View attachment 162361 View attachment 162362 View attachment 162363 View attachment 162364 View attachment 162365
Please repost CG. The link does not work. Thank you.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok ... so I don't know how to trigger the next event with the muscular bitch ! (she lifts in the gym but I can't do nothing ...)
Oh and after the "bowling incident" is there another event with my cousin and Amy ?

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
so I don't know how to trigger the next event with the muscular bitch
Same for me... I met her at the reception, got shot down, and can watch her work out, telling myself "I'm not about to get my ass kicked again. I think I'll just keep walking", and that's it. Shower event won't trigger, even after spending 2 weeks straight in it.
Great game btw. One of the best I've played for a long time.

ultorem13

Sep 10, 2018
same for me same for muscular bitch, cousin stay at tv all days but no forward and the milf redhead either...no 1 walktrough here...so game close n looking for others...

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Ok ... so I don't know how to trigger the next event with the muscular bitch ! (she lifts in the gym but I can't do nothing ...)
Oh and after the "bowling incident" is there another event with my cousin and Amy ?
Yeah, I'm encountering the same issue when restarting - before or after the Firing event, it just goes "I don't want to have my ass kicked again" at 15:00, the only time I've seen her in the gym.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i head to the gym after having morning brekkie with Hotty McIncesttits then click each room of the gym..click anything i can..if nothing forward time an hour..go to each room again...repeat until stuff triggers...it worked and i finished all content previous to this update...

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I did that too, and I have reached the end of content for every other girl (at least the hint schedule tells me that). But I can't get past "She was such an arrogant bitch, I wonder if she even lifts".

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Ok question we bang amy in the pool and bam we get fired ok then what i kinda want to bang her but not at the expense of my job with most of the hotties. Also do we get to bang sophie not really in a hurry with her but since she is going out on dates i kinda wanna speed up the corrupting process

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
oh amy, what a fuck machine!!!!!!sexy. wanna see more of her:ForeverAlone:
also sophie is no joke!

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Having trouble triggering events with Jenna - "She was such an arrogant bitch earlier, I wonder if she even lifts?" is my hint with her.

Read something about a scene in the shower with her & I've literally sat there +1-ing the hour for several different days with no luck

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Having trouble triggering events with Jenna - "She was such an arrogant bitch earlier, I wonder if she even lifts?" is my hint with her.

Read something about a scene in the shower with her & I've literally sat there +1-ing the hour for several different days with no luck
1: Check her when she is in the gym !!
2: You CAN meet her at shower !!

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes