Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know/can't remember. Last time I played this was the 4th of march.
I recommend playing until the end, if you have time and willingness. The game is great. ;)
It's easy to get ahead with the characters through hints. Often, however, you have to reach a certain point in other characters in order to continue with another.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I recommend playing until the end, if you have time and willingness. The game is great. ;)
It's easy to get ahead with the characters through hints. Often, however, you have to reach a certain point in other characters in order to continue with another.
The hint system only shows for the cousin, jenna and Hikari

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The hint system only shows for the cousin, jenna and Hikari
Look around the gym and on the map, talk to women then you see more women in hints.
Each woman shows up somewhere at a given hour.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Look around the gym and on the map, talk to women then you see more women in hints.
Each woman shows up somewhere at a given hour.
well what I mean is I've done all the content with everyone else it seems. All but Sophie say no more events.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Mac update pls
Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it Personal_Trainer-0.75-mac
Download the PC version and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the Personal_Trainer-0.75-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the Personal_Trainer-0.75-mac app and enjoy

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
This dinner scene with Amy and her husband is probably one of my favorite scenes in this game. :D

Besides, I don't know what kind of man you have to be to underestimate such a woman. She is beautiful and adorable. Well, that's better for MC because Amy belongs to him.
I remember that but cannot seem to get there again after many months of not playing the game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I remember that but cannot seem to get there again after many months of not playing the game.
Nothing difficult, you have to follow the path of Amy and Sophie because these paths connect. :p Do what it says in hints.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Funny enough i played the last update 2 ago(it was already downloaded) and I'm just now finding out the game updated recently :ROFLMAO:.

Looks like I'm headed back in.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
That's the point I was trying to make earlier. From what I gathered, the dev changed programs just because of animations. IMHO I think it was a step backwards, but I guess some people like animations and for those they should be happy.
Played it just for Jenny. Even for 2018, her model was of poor quality, and in 2020 it would be even worse ... Apparently it was time to say goodbye to the game.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes