Demiurge299

Aug 7, 2018
Bug still shows up whenever trying to go into the same room as amy in the gym
While running game code:
File "game/game_locations.rpy", line 252, in <module>
NameError: name 'walter_abortion' is not defined
line number changes depending on where/when but thats about it. ultimately still got all the updates scenes and it was a good update. thumbs up!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Bug still shows up whenever trying to go into the same room as amy in the gym
While running game code:
File "game/game_locations.rpy", line 252, in <module>
NameError: name 'walter_abortion' is not defined
line number changes depending on where/when but thats about it. ultimately still got all the updates scenes and it was a good update. thumbs up!
1601884231975.png

I keep getting this error when I load from the previous saves and walk in the gym and enter the sauna

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game_locations.rpy", line 372, in <module>
NameError: name 'walter_abortion' is not defined View attachment 845536 View attachment 845536
1601884266612.png

Are you guys using the fixed version I posted in the comments on Friday? On my end the code has been fixed and I can't replicate this bug.

Reactions: Bromia and Jasor

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 845542

View attachment 845543

Are you guys using the fixed version I posted in the comments on Friday? On my end the code has been fixed and I can't replicate this bug.
I'm not getting crashes anymore but the only scene with her pregnant is in the main gym in the morning. Her locker room, afternoon and nighttime scenes are still how they used to be. Is that how it's supposed to be?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I'm not getting crashes anymore but the only scene with her pregnant is in the main gym in the morning. Her locker room, afternoon and nighttime scenes are still how they used to be. Is that how it's supposed to be?
Nighttime scenes as they are since she's wearing a shirt and cant tell if shes preg or not (stupid lazy dev).

You're missing the sauna.
1601890123438.png

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Bromia

Jul 6, 2018
Ok. I play Domiek fixed version. No bugs, no errors.
I start new game coz i first play this game, i found error and i use Domiek fixed version. Good game so far, but i dont like Amy pregnant event... only 2 options but not option for abortion a children. Ohh and i like Sophie and Dani ! Keep up the good work, and i wait for complete tag :) Good job Domiek.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There you have a child ... or you don”t!
Amy pregnant event... only 2 options
If you go ahead, you do have a child and that is that.

ixed version. No bugs, no errors
That is good 4 you, player.

i first play this game, i found error and i use Domiek fixed version
Now you gone and done a doo-doo:
Either it is or it is not bug free!
Which is it?

Spoiler the traceback or it did not happen!

i like Sophie and Dani
Game oN!

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
That's not how gender identification works. Someone could elect to undergo gender reassignment surgery, but it's not required to identify as another gender.
And in a strange twist that proves that real life is, indeed, stranger than fiction, California announces that it will . So the idea of a male identifying as female being sent to a female prison is not so far fetched, at least not in the land of fruits and nuts.

• Sad
Reactions: Master of Puppets

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
So what are we meant to do for Dani? I only have one of the scenes available and the guide just says there are no hints available

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Replaying Alex's 3rd scene in the gallery, I get missing image error from 13-27
Screenshot 2020-10-08 033432.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks, fixed for next version.
Hi there. I was wondering, will there be more spanking scenes in the game? Jenna was great to spank, but I think most of the ladies have spankabel butts, especially the snotty woman for ordering Dani off the treadmill. Lol

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Ok. I dunno if it's been mentioned or proposed, but. This game started up before 'Karen' really became a thing. And she just looks like she was the model for the dictionary deff pic. I propose that Felicia be renamed Karen. Cause she is one, in everyway Karen.

3.90 star(s) 172 Votes