Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Spoken as a true man of culture, a scholar and a gentleman
Maybe a scholar but i'm lacking certain tackle to fit the other 2.

Although I do have culture. I went to a museum and an art gallery in the same decade. Granted they were both for school and they gave me no choice but I went and learned things.

Like gift shops in London are seriously overpriced, a valuable lesson indeed.

Although it is nice when I find people that don't know me on here, it means they don't yet know i'm a silly bitch so yay.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not really. Seriously though, any other trans characters?
How can you be serious when the came is tagged not only futa/trans but also trap as well? Guess I just sprung the latter…

Spoken as a true man of culture, a scholar and a gentleman
Uhm… nah, you'll figure it out eventually.

Edit: Oh, ninja'd by the lady herself. *sweeps a curtsy*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Although it is nice when I find people that don't know me on here, it means they don't yet know i'm a silly bitch so yay.
I so wonna agree with that discription but I have to be totaly honest.
The last thing I would ever call you is Silly.

Just Sayin.
P.S. I'f anyone needs me I be hiding in a corner.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
I so wonna agree with that discription but I have to be totaly honest.
The last thing I would ever call you is Silly.

Just Sayin.
P.S. I'f anyone needs me I be hiding in a corner.
I'll leave enough dark Shadows around for you to hide in...or have fun in...whatever strikes your fancy.

Meanwhile, I'll just be over here munching popcorn. If you hear evil chuckling...just ignore it. It's your imagination....

Reactions: LWtbo

Daerque

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
This is starting to trend towards wholesome and needs to be rectified immediately.

Hey Avaron1974 , Daerque told me in private that the Darth Vader helmet his cat avatar is wearing was originally a gift for you until he realized it would be a little too big on you.
And here I thought our private convos were exactly that...private!! *sniffles emotionally*

Besides...it wasn't the helmet...it was the Death Star necklace. :alien::devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is starting to trend towards wholesome and needs to be rectified immediately.

Hey Avaron1974 , Daerque told me in private that the Darth Vader helmet his cat avatar is wearing was originally a gift for you until he realized it would be a little too big on you.
It's hard to be angry at things that are true.

However I also have a giant heart full of love.

I also have a very active part of my body I like to use in my "private time", allow me to show you......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
It's hard to be angry at things that are true.

However I also have a giant heart full of love.

I also have a very active part of my body I like to use in my "private time", allow me to show you......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always suspected yours was bigger than mine.

TheZara99

Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/game_locations.rpy", line 252, in <module>
NameError: name 'walter_abortion' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/game_locations.rpyc", line 8, in script call
ԅ�*3����ⶃ��50��(FBGe�a
File "game/game_locations.rpyc", line 374, in script call
��F����Ig���l�U���j��e��ه��Qh<��1|�"�!�.+�D�r����(i9�4���r����������?�R��!�02��P��]@��@]��&���S/�L� �n��M$�4W�x��7unQ�߸xHXl�\g~�-�og/.�M�����R"��p�nMҖ��¿�t�n�nd�vq����7�H��t'Y�?����nǗ�B�EŽ`��:����k�f}t,?�������%-���q��}j����5Z�A��+A���F�)
File "game/game_locations.rpyc", line 59, in script call
��*�,������A�T�x�i����'�9��s��x.�~���\$y.�]�}���W��@ h�Ci/�2N�I{���M���2�2N�H����J9�:�d��:�0bRȋ�BB>lV�z�*�ʪ���B����-�Yb�M��v)ԴjZ��t6W�
��*�,������A�T�x�i����'�9��s��x.�~���\$y.�]�}���W��@ h�Ci/�2N�I{���M���2�2N�H����J9�:�d��:�0bRȋ�BB>lV�z�*�ʪ���B����-�Yb�M��v)ԴjZ��t6W�
-Personal_Trainer-0.75b-pc\Personal_Trainer-0.75b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\v\Downloads\recent\IG-Personal_Trainer-0.75b-pc\Personal_Trainer-0.75b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\v\Downloads\recent\IG-Personal_Trainer-0.75b-pc\Personal_Trainer-0.75b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/game_locations.rpy", line 252, in <module>
NameError: name 'walter_abortion' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
0.75b
Fri Oct 09 08:54:41 2020
I'm actually having the same issue even after deleting any files pertaining to the game. Does anyone know what's the issue here as I'm reading it which I'm not able to understand what the issue is?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes