titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
Guys believe me if you are a milf lover this game is just a heaven for you, i absolutely love the work, graphics is top notch and boobs cant be more perfect specially the ones with darker areolas, i just love them, i am eagerly looking forward for the next version, i wish the dev add some lactation scene, that will make this game even better, i just loved it, amazing game

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Guys believe me if you are a milf lover this game is just a heaven for you, i absolutely love the work, graphics is top notch and boobs cant be more perfect specially the ones with darker areolas, i just love them, i am eagerly looking forward for the next version, i wish the dev add some lactation scene, that will make this game even better, i just loved it, amazing game
Hey there is a dude over in the WVM thread named Toesucker are you guys BFF's:LOL:

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Wondering how mc and Sophie's escapade will pan out because of Sophie's relocation. Dont want them to be apart
Not speaking for the dev, but seems like the perfect opportunity for the ol' "didn't take the job" trope... If it's not, I'm gonna skip a few updates.

EDIT: Dunno what the trope is called, or where to find it on tvtropes, but then again, they don't have .6=sex either... Go figure.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Not speaking for the dev, but seems like the perfect opportunity for the ol' "didn't take the job" trope... If it's not, I'm gonna skip a few updates.

EDIT: Dunno what the trope is called, or where to find it on tvtropes, but then again, they don't have .6=sex either... Go figure.
Not speaking for the dev, but it seems like the perfect opportunity for him/her to pivot this ending into his/her second game. I predict Sophie is about to board the plane and for MC related reasons decides to head back. As her and MC make beef jerky on the couch while watching TV, the news shows that the plane she was about to get on crashes and everyone on board dies.

Sophie looks at MC, MC looks into the screen (breaking the fourth wall) and says "Who was phone!?"

Roll end credits and a sneak peak to the sequel...

1602520921865.png

Epicnibz1

Apr 20, 2020
Hello. I really like this game. I think I'm coming to the final stages but im stuck on Sophie's part. The hint says "what a rough day, im feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep". I've skipped few days and still no Sophie story. Am i doing something wrong?

Epicnibz1

Apr 20, 2020
Hello. I really like this game. I think I'm coming to the final stages but im stuck on Sophie's part. The hint says "what a rough day, im feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep". I've skipped few days and still no Sophie story. Am i doing something wrong?
Nevermind. Figured it out lol. Just had to keep skipping a bit.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Not speaking for the dev, but it seems like the perfect opportunity for him/her to pivot this ending into his/her second game. I predict Sophie is about to board the plane and for MC related reasons decides to head back. As her and MC make beef jerky on the couch while watching TV, the news shows that the plane she was about to get on crashes and everyone on board dies.

Sophie looks at MC, MC looks into the screen (breaking the fourth wall) and says "Who was phone!?"

Roll end credits and a sneak peak to the sequel...

View attachment 855224
Seeing as this title already dealt with how to get pregante, I sure do hope the sequel features a round of the infamous .

I"m unfamilar with this line?

Nevermind. Figured it out lol. Just had to keep skipping a bit.
I just tested this and the event in question will not trigger from midnight to five in the morning – you simply stayed up too late. :giggle:

Reactions: Epicnibz1

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
Can anyone say what's the difference between version 0.75 and 0.75bV2. Because there are no extra scenes or content.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Very sad suggestion: Sophie crashes with her plane (sniff !!), so the MC can take care of Amy's kid, go on a date with Dani and get married, and all's well that ends well. Youpiieee !!

• Angry
Reactions: Kendra

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! Can someone help me? I'm stuck with Sophie. There is no hint available, I meet her at all the possible occasions but nothing new comes up. We've just had the air hockey game and the other.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes