Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
For both of them, "There are no hints currently available". I didn't unlock any event for Dani and only the first one for Hikari.
Got MILFs?

Dani's progression starts after an event that is tied to the independent progression of Amy and Maria, with the latter's progression also unlocking Hikari's next event. Hope this helps!

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
I'm actually playing this for the laughs... expecto patronum...
that's just wrong....
edit:
several hours of playtime later, I must say that I don't remember laughing this hard on any other game and I am mildly annoyed by the fact that it seems to be almost over,.. at least the cousin arc... I guess the bosslady arc has still quite some ground to cover... the art is a mixed bag of very good and not so great, the characters for the most partare intriguing, but really, some of the gags, however childish and silly had me really entertained. the built in walktrhough ensures that there is no grind to speak of, which is another positive.
all in all a great game with a mix of fairly realistic looking characters that are not necessarily all perfect and top model/bimbos.. but are well detailed, down to the stretchmarks and love handles.
There's also a bit of variation with a bit of dom/sub play going on, which I appreciate if it's not done in a too hamfisted way.

Had it had worse graphics, I would still have appreciated it.. purely for the entertainment value.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

Benson

Jul 1, 2017
Umm... sooo did their faces/eyes got changed up a bit or is it just the different lighting?
Or is it my imagination after a month-long break from my side?
Anyways Marias looking good while Hikari & Jenna are looking ... interesting
Oh well, thats gonna take some time getting used to

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
OMG Their are so amazing!! :love:
There is some guide? i don´t know how to trigger the Jenna story.
Yes there is (see post by Master of Puppets) but it won't indicate how to start the story lines of characters yet unknown. To meet Jenna (in the gym's lobby from 6:00 to 16:00) you'll need to have stretched with Amy (on the gym's main floor from 11:00 to 12:00). Have fun!

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Yes there is (see post by Master of Puppets) but it won't indicate how to start the story lines of characters yet unknown. To meet Jenna (in the gym's lobby from 6:00 to 16:00) you'll need to have stretched with Amy (on the gym's main floor from 11:00 to 12:00). Have fun!
Thank you master! the work with the plots of Jenna and the other girls is pretty great and that I rarely read the dialogue in detail. But without a doubt a good job! Maybe it would have been good to see scenes of the girls flexing their muscles, Jenna mentioned that she is a professional bodybuilder, it would be interesting to see more of that in the future, maybe a contest or something like that.

Thanks to the creator for allowing us to enjoy such an exciting game with so beautiful ladies! :love:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thank you master! the work with the plots of Jenna and the other girls is pretty great and that I rarely read the dialogue in detail. But without a doubt a good job! Maybe it would have been good to see scenes of the girls flexing their muscles, Jenna mentioned that she is a professional bodybuilder, it would be interesting to see more of that in the future, maybe a contest or something like that.

Thanks to the creator for allowing us to enjoy such an exciting game with so beautiful ladies! :love:
On the topic of contests: while you won't get to see her compete in any bodybuilding or weight lifting competition, she is in fact a professional MMA fighter an you will get to see two of her fights.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Deadshot1984
3.90 star(s) 171 Votes