Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That she is! Though we got plenty of content with her in this game itself, and (some) closure in the end too.
But with Dany, things had barely just begun :cry:
Maybe there was a lot of content with Sophie. But she is so wonderful.. that I would like to have her all the time with me. My little monkey. :love:

Reactions: Nirvana96

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I remember liking this before so figured I'd check it out now it's complete ... I guess I must have played it more recently than I remember as there wasn't a ton of new events with each of the women ... and I dunno, aside from Sophie the endings didn't really give that much closure, nothing really felt that different from where I'd stopped the game before... maybe that's unavoidable in this kind of dick-them-all, but I dunno, I was left a bit unsatisfied by things I think...

But anyways, that doesn't change that it was a good game, I'll definitely have a look at whatever the dev does next.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Well, I have to say the bit with Sophie in the morning in bed is pretty much my dream way to wake up. I'd sub out her body for Big Blue's body (keep Sophie's personality) but yeah :)

Wish also there were a happy ending for Amy, that was really sad (whatever you choose).

Good luck with your next game!

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes