Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
i know its already been said but this game was fantastic and even though it is stated that is completed and was never intended to blow up, its a really great game and story the ONLY issue i have is that some of these girls literally just got no sex scenes and no endings and just a rushed abandoned ending.. sincerely hoping at least one day when the dev has some free time they can give this story one last update of TLC and closure by giving said girls sex scenes and proper endings, doesnt have to be right away but just saying it doesnt hurt to have a little hope or faith, who knows we may or may not get surprised.

Gambit8582

Jan 14, 2019
There isn't a completed android port yet, right? I tried the search function to make sure, but it's a bit wonky sometimes.

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
Are there any 100% completed saves? I need access to the memories section unlocked completely. Please help if someone has it. It would be much appreciated.

shaggy534

Sep 28, 2020
Reactions to 1.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's weird this being the end, half of the girls didn't get anything resembling an ending. We never even fucked Mayan at all. And it's a real shame there was never anything with Jazmine either, she's really hot.
Hey I'm kind of stuck here. Do you know what to do after the Park scene with Sophie. I can't trigger the next event, no matter what I do!

shaggy534

Sep 28, 2020
H
I love this game, but slapping the completed tag on it while there isn't any sort of real closure with anyone, doesn't make the game completed. Neither there is one for the story.

There's Sophie, who
With Dani,
With Amy
Same goes for everyone else, some has their "story" completed in a way that it doesn't feel like it's completed at all. Heck, even some things were left for offscreen, like Karen actually calling the day after.

While I get the learning project point, leaving it up in the airs like this feels a shame, because overall it deserved much more.
How to trigger the next events, after the park scene with Sophie?

Mar 27, 2021
The game is targetted as "completed" but when the japanese gal is the locker room and I click on her a message pops up saying that "The game is in development" or something like that...

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
The game is targetted as "completed" but when the japanese gal is the locker room and I click on her a message pops up saying that "The game is in development" or something like that...
This game started in 2018. I really enjoyed playing it but I think the DEV has moved on now. I am now waiting for him to give us another one, as good and funny. But I filed this one in my archives, to play it again later.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
That's simply an oversight in the script and can safely be ignored. You already got her changing in front of you and the next step of her journey to stardom can be reached by following the in-game guide which should advise you to catch her at the pool next. Do take note that Hikari's progression is tied to Maria's so do advance the latter, too.

Domiek's next project is discussed here: In a Scent.

Reactions: Schrödinger1801

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
ok lets get this outa the way at the start .. the animations are 90% dogshit and a lot have none ... there are like 3 that are good ... but

you dont play this game for sex animations you play it for the story and the comedy .. and i gotta tell ya the comedy is top notch i was constantly either chuckling or lmao..without a doubt the funniest games i have ever played ... worth the time

Reactions: xDarKnighTx

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Is the completed Tag honest? I saw some reviews saying that some stories cut abruptly before completion or that they're wrapped up unsatisfactory.

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
Is the completed Tag honest? I saw some reviews saying that some stories cut abruptly before completion or that they're wrapped up unsatisfactory.
yea im getting alot of like "under development" or such everywhere, and at least 1 character just ends before anything sexual

Reactions: troll822

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Both tag as well as reviews are accurate. The game has been brought to its conclusion (as envisioned by the dev), though some character arcs haven't gotten fleshed out much. Still a great game – sexy, witty, Sophie.

yea im getting alot of like "under development" or such everywhere, and at least 1 character just ends before anything sexual
Could you kindly elaborate? The word 'development' is only present two times in all of the script files, the relevant scene being the one Schrödinger1801 mentioned above. Now, I do remember the guide showing a notice like 'There are no more events for…' instead of 'You've completed all of the events for…', but that was on the versions of yore, so…

jenna_shower_revenge10.jpg

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes