hateful46

Jun 4, 2021
I do not normally write comments, but this one really got to me. As soon as I realized there is no more content with Mayan, I've deleted the game straight away in anger. She is the most real, most complex and natural character in the game and you treat her like that... Shame.

• Sad
Reactions: Jumbi

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
oh wow it ended? there were quite a few loose ends but I guess the dev got bored and moved on to a more interesting project.

tormez

Sep 30, 2019
Its pretty good. A little unfinished with some loose ends after finishing, but much more complete than many games ever end up being. The models and animations are above average, characters are likable and varied, the writing is decent, and the puns/refrences/jokes are on point. Overall nice job and looking forward to his next game.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi - how do I use this - I used your file to replace the save file in the game folder but nothing changed?

Thanks
That directory is only used if save_directory isn't set.
Bash:
game/options.rpy
145:define config.save_directory = "Gym-1517986565"
See the the on where to find the global save directory on your architecture to infer the actual directory in which the saves are kept.

On Windows it's %APPDATA%/RenPy/Gym-15179865658.

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
What is the incest content? Is there a mom, and can his son creampie or even better impregnate her?

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
What is the incest content? Is there a mom, and can his son creampie or even better impregnate her?
Game Overview:
Fortunately, the generosity of your beautiful cousin (Sophie) provides you refuge in another city.

From what I remember, You can't impregnate her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the only pregnancy is that of Amy, the married woman who attends the gym.

in the other stories only sex and creampies (not all of them, some were left aborted)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So is the game just stopped?
No, it's actually completed… but also generally agreed on that most endings where rushed. Though Domiek has always been quite open about this being just a learning experience and being most surprised about it's popularity. Well, what's past is past and Domiek's working on their new game right now. See their Patreon for .

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, it's actually completed… but also generally agreed on that most endings where rushed. Though Domiek has always been quite open about this being just a learning experience and being most surprised about it's popularity. Well, what's past is past and Domiek's working on their new game right now. See their Patreon for .
the endings that are there are fine by me, I prefer an open ending to be completed with fantasy than the usual sequence of slides from a distant future...

the problem is only the stories left hanging, like Mayan, like the young receptionist... how can we consider them complete stories?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes