ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know how to progress with Dani and with Maria the hints says none are available last scene with Dani I had was where she bought the gym and u gave her some ideas on how to keep it running last scene with Maria was having sex in the shower not sure how to progress with these routes I've tried following there movements throughout the day but not progressed I've completed all other routes except for one that's greyed out in the hints guessing I haven't met her yet but no idea who it is.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Anyone know how to progress with Dani and with Maria the hints says none are available last scene with Dani I had was where she bought the gym and u gave her some ideas on how to keep it running last scene with Maria was having sex in the shower not sure how to progress with these routes I've tried following there movements throughout the day but not progressed I've completed all other routes except for one that's greyed out in the hints guessing I haven't met her yet but no idea who it is.
Until you do not meet that last character you have not met yet and sufficiently progress with her, you won't be able to advance with Dani or Maria. That is the way this game is designed.

Open the hints menu (first button on the left of the three at the top right corner of the UI), take a screenshot and put it here, so that I or any other of us can help you further.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViperGts151

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Until you do not meet that last character you have not met yet and sufficiently progress with her, you won't be able to advance with Dani or Maria. That is the way this game is designed.

Open the hints menu (first button on the left of the three at the top right corner of the UI), take a screenshot and put it here, so I or any other of us can help you further.
Here are the screenshots of the hint screen on my save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
OK. So the girl you need to meet is Hikari. She will be by the swimming pool at the gym any day from 16:00 to 19:00. If my memory serves me right, that is where you meet her.
Oh right I've met her at the swimming pool and try to talk to her the MC says something like she is s great swimmer but she tilts her head and ignores him but for some reason it says I haven't met her yet

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Oh right I've met her at the swimming pool and try to talk to her the MC says something like she is s great swimmer but she tilts her head and ignores him but for some reason it says I haven't met her yet
Sorry for the late reply.

I have been checking my savegames. Every day, exactly at 17:00, she should be sitting by the pool. That is the exact moment when you must talk to her. From that moment on, she should be added to your LI's list.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry for the late reply.

I have been checking my savegames. Every day, exactly at 17:00, she should be sitting by the pool. That is the exact moment when you must talk to her. From that moment on, she should be added to your LI's list.
Oh right thanks for the help

Reactions: Jumbi

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi everyone. I played this game till end .And I got this at end for some characters.So it this the end of this game? Screenshot_20210525-202827_PersonalTrainer.jpg

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes