Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
There is an ending, just not in the typical sense of "The end" as this is a sandbox game. If there was a typical end you may miss out on some of the other characters.

Lazarus1453

Mar 14, 2021
I dont understand what "Why's Sophie been coming home so late on Fridays?" mean. like I go home and skip each hour waiting for her and it just asks if she got the promotion each time????

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. let us take a look see:
"Why is Sophie coming so late on Fridays?" im slow i know, but what do i do ? //// Nvm, 9 o'clock on friday at home, got it :)
If it says "No more events in this version" on all girls as hints,you're done for now
So you told me nothing I didn't know, However to prove you wrong I figured it out. Don't leave house from 4pm on and visit every room and interact always.

1600-living room to advance time.
1700-(Sophies Home...No pormotion)-AutoAdvance
1800-Sophie room...better not bug her-click Advance
1900-Sophie shower..keep looking..-AutoAdvance
2000-Sophie Kitchen...deepthroating cucumber-clickAdvance
2100-Cant find her-This is where I have always given up,but since I decided to prove you wrong i stuck around-click to advance time
2200-Sophi shows up again and advances story
Approach that situation like a parent trying to catch their kid coming home late before midnight.
I dont understand what "Why's Sophie been coming home so late on Fridays?" mean. like I go home and skip each hour waiting for her and it just asks if she got the promotion each time????

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Approach that situation like a parent trying to catch their kid coming home late before midnight.
Oh! Means i wait hidden beside their bedroom window wearing a "Scream" or "horror clown" mask? Hm, sounds fun. :devilish:

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Would've been better to have a conclusive ending with one of the girls or better yet, all of them :PogChamp:

Cthulhu87

Jun 4, 2017
When I see final version in the tag, then unless it's a blatantly advertised endless open world thing I expect there to be some sort of conclusive end, and the closest thing we got to one here was a very sad and crappy one.

Which is a shame, because there's some genuinely good characters here.

Also several named characters that don't seem like we even got close to finishing their arcs yet supposedly they're done. Oh well.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Would've been better to have a conclusive ending
Fixed.
You should've stopped there

This game is all over the place. Really funny, real fun, with certain great sexy moments, other not so satisfying (short scenes, no variation, etc.), but in the end it leads nowhere.
His new project will be much better, I'm certain.

Shedpy21

Aug 4, 2020
Dude/Dudette, Domiek.

The scenes are great and your route in Sophie are truely fun and it doesn't bore me, also when you added some *randoms* it temporarily lowers down the sexual tension for a sec which is like a mini break for all the sex scenes, I liked it. Cheers for this game and can't wait for your future releases!

Btw best line was: "What are you looking at you blue f****r". *shows blue character model*

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just a quick question, are there different scenes in Amys route if you treat her more nicely?
in my memory the only decision that really makes a difference is blaming Sophie before she moves out, in which case the happy ending is cut and Mc calls back his ex.

Reactions: Jumbi
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes