Mr. Hero

Oct 7, 2017
B
I've only played the one where she came back, but I guess you can also mess things up where she leaves for her new job and that's it as the game basically has some post game content that can be played even after you've finished the Sophie part.
In my game she also came back....but i suspect its true or just illusion? :(
What really happens in those post game contents? i haven't played further...please tell me... :(

IhauLegend

Apr 30, 2020
What does "you want to hide the sausage, or maybe your hallucinating...SpOoky" mean? Does this mean there is more or is it done?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What does "you want to hide the sausage, or maybe your hallucinating...SpOoky" mean? Does this mean there is more or is it done?
That's the dev's way of saying "no more new content, but you can repeat scenes you've already seen."

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
i really love the game a bit grindy but good stuff...

a bit sad i encountered some story holes Amy love route:i got her pregnant,her husband gave her a blue eye i meet the girls in the morning in the gym and get the 2 choises for police(police throw him in jail)/go self after him(he shoot me i thought i where dead) in both cases i get after the event the evening event where her husband bangs my door at sophies home and demand she abort it ,and at night hours when i go to amy he is in the bed even when police got him or he shoot his head away and in the end u get sophie as ur lover but whats with the promise to amy to become family..i love haremendings but here is something a bit off

that game had so much potiential looking at Dani route ,or even when she is not much my typ Jenny,i hoped a bit for more content for mayan and hikari

or the fun events yoga class (balance) the mexican amazone,or arcade 22°° tue,or around 13°°,big blue or soccermom funny as hell

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
So mc and sophie is living together at the end? a happy ending?
please someone explain the ending...i dont get it..
Is this game finished or it will have more updates?
After the last scene, you can still go and do stuff? No THE END screen or something or am I just missing out?
No.... Dev just Dropped his poject and we not get real ending/s here....
I still not undestend why N7 keep Tag "Completed" if we all know true here.... :(

Reactions: User1230

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hmm... So this game does not have a real ending, right? I mean, I have completed every LI's path. I have knocked Amy up, finally fucked Dani on the couch, fucked my cousin multiple times, then she was leaving to get a better job position elsewhere, but then she realised that that was not really what she wanted and came back to her cousin and lover, etc. Sophie's ending feels like the most romantic of them all and the only genuine romantic interest of the protagonist by the way, although my favorite girl in the game is Dani (she clearly falls in love with the MC, but sadly he does not seem to correspond to her). It is a shame that she did not get more scenes. Jenna, on the other hand, has too many scenes (or maybe I feel that way because I am not attracted to women that are more muscular than me).

But although I have nothing left to do with any of the girls the game just keeps playing as if it does not have a real ending. It feels really weird, but it looks like that is the way this game plays. Am i missing something here?

Last edited:

Lachesis580

Apr 11, 2019
I liked the Sophie path the most, then Dani and i also rly liked Mayan im little sad Mayan has so little content.

I also liked many facial expressions for example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it's just me but i think those "details" makes this even more "enjoyable"

Reactions: Jumbi

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
I am very confused right now. Just spent hours playing this and got the ending for multiple girls:Sophie, Daist, Amy, Mayan, Jenna and Alex. However, I literally have no idea how to progress with Hikari, Dani and Maria, especially Dani and Maria. For Hikari I have the first scene(locker room) unlocked, and that's it. No hint even after completing almost every single character in the game. I can't get started with Dani, she is just perma stuck on busy with financial report. Lastly, I can't even unlock Maria. I only know her name is Maria from an error saying image "maria sauna idle not found". They are all stuck on no hint. Did I miss something? Here is a picture 1617850507993.png 1617850519678.png

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I am very confused right now. Just spent hours playing this and got the ending for multiple girls:Sophie, Daist, Amy, Mayan, Jenna and Alex. However, I literally have no idea how to progress with Hikari, Dani and Maria, especially Dani and Maria. For Hikari I have the first scene(locker room) unlocked, and that's it. No hint even after completing almost every single character in the game. I can't get started with Dani, she is just perma stuck on busy with financial report. Lastly, I can't even unlock Maria. I only know her name is Maria from an error saying image "maria sauna idle not found". They are all stuck on no hint. Did I miss something? Here is a picture
Did you complete the tutorial at the beginning of the game? This game features a hint system, which, in my experience, is valuable enough to get you advancing on your playthrough. It is accesed via the first button on the left (top right area of the screen). In this screenshot I have marked that button for you.

Once you open the hints menu, it should be as easy as selecting whoever girl you are having issues with and paying attention to the current hint to advance with her storyline. An example here:

You should be able to advance now. If you encounter any further problems, just take a screenshot of whatever hint you get for the girl you are having issues with and I or any other member of the forum should be able to help you.

Last edited:

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
Did you complete the tutorial at the beginning of the game? This game features a hint system, which, in my experience, is valuable enough to get you advancing on your playthrough. It is accesed via the first button on the left (top right area of the screen). In this screenshot I have marked that button for you.

Once you open the hints menu, it should be as easy as selecting whoever girl you are having issues with and paying attention to the current hint to advance with her storyline. An example here:

You should be able to advance now. If you encounter any further problems, just take a screenshot of whatever hint you get for the girl you are having issues with and I or any other member of the forum should be able to help you.
Of course I did. They are all stuck on no hints currently. Here is the picture for Dani 1617932427759.png
and here is the picture for Hikari 1617932511252.png
you can also see how Maria is not even unlocked. Here is a picture of someone else, Sophie in this case, whom I've completed to show that I'm not bsing. 1617932581670.png

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Of course I did. They are all stuck on no hints currently. Here is the picture for Dani
and here is the picture for Hikari
you can also see how Maria is not even unlocked. Here is a picture of someone else, Sophie in this case, whom I've completed to show that I'm not bsing.
As explained during the tutorial, the "There are no hints currently available" message means that you need to progress with some other girl before the path for the 'blocked' girl unlocks. As you have not met Maria yet (at least that is what the game is showing), it is no wonder that you are having issues to progress with other girls.

I have checked my savegames and I can tell you that I met Maria one Tuesday at 9AM. She was running on a treadmill in the workout area of the gym. And according to her schedule, you should be able to find her running on the treadmill every single day both at 8AM and 9AM. Try speaking to her then, perhaps that action adds her to your agenda for good, just as it happened to me.

Last edited:

Loli-con

May 26, 2018
As explained during the tutorial, the "There are no hints currently available" means that you need to progress with some other girl before the path for the 'blocked' girl unlocks. As you have not met Maria yet (at least that is what the game is showing), it is no wonder that you are having issues to progress with other girls.

I have checked my savegames and I can tell you that I met Maria one Tuesday at 9AM. She was running on a treadmill in the workout area of the gym. And according to her schedule, you should be able to find her running on the treadmill every single day both at 8AM and 9AM. Try speaking to her then, perhaps that action adds her to your agenda for good, just as it happened to me.
Thanky you very much! I don't know how I didn't see her at all!

Reactions: Jumbi

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
I'm surprised this is completed, it felt like it had much more to give and it was popular enough on f95.
Oh well, atleast dev completed a proper netori path with that milf.

Reactions: User1230
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes