SoZ333

Jan 26, 2018
This is a great observation and exactly what I've been recommending to new devs. When you first start out, your ambitions far exceed your ability. Early on I wanted to have 20 characters, imagine that sort of arrogance?
I absolutely can imagine that sort of arrigance, look at some of the other devs.

rkramaths

Nov 13, 2020
I do have an issue, I'm stuck at no hints available with some people, yet I can see there are plenty of scenes still elft for them.
Did i do something wrong or will i eventually see those scenes later?

Jul 30, 2020
I do have an issue, I'm stuck at no hints available with some people, yet I can see there are plenty of scenes still elft for them.
Did i do something wrong or will i eventually see those scenes later?
You're probably at a point where you have to work on another character to open up the path you want. Check to see if someone else has an event to do.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
While the ending leaves some to be desired, you can clearly see how much Domiek improved while making this game, the renders and animations went from nice to really high quality. Im sure that whatever game he does next, its gonna be really good.

corewen

Mar 28, 2018
Sophie. I mean when she left for the new job, I felt that. That is just good writing right there and when she returned I felt that too. Great storyline and quite possibly the most believable of the lot of them. They had a huge arc and it really didn't feel rushed at all and it was very organic and I loved that entire arc.

Reactions: NotARealPerson1582

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Is there any walktrough? because i've completed almost 2 months in game time and there is no scenes for sister and gym owner i guess.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
So, this game is abandoned?
Because the amount of content from this picture from his Patreon doesn't seem to be ingame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Liked the game. Good characters and some good humor(damn you dev for the ROLL TIDE joke, as a Bama season ticket holder). Glad monkey got her banana.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
So, this game is abandoned?
Because the amount of content from this picture from his Patreon doesn't seem to be ingame.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the dev lost interest in the project and ended it fast to get it out of his head. Pretty sad, but at least the ending isn't shit. Just rushed as hell and not very rewarding

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It ends when you have nothing more to do, so it's ended. That's technically correct.
:( :(

I was disappointed...

I would have liked a real ending to the story, perhaps choosing with whom...

anyway it's a game, minor, but very entertaining, the single stories all have their reasons and are quite different from each other, of course Mayan is a coitus interruptus... and also Mary deserved some more attention

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
It is finished, but that doesn't mean it is "finished", that this is it. Perhaps in a year or two inspiration will strike, and V1.1 will be made. Maybe there will be a sequel, maybe there will be a remake, maybe there are going to be updates regularly. It is finished in that you can't ask "Where is the rest of it?" as nothing is really missing anymore, an ending has been provided.

Donate money over patreon, don't nag, and hope more gets made, maybe it will, maybe it won't. The more money donated the more likely it is to continue, same deal as with most games on here.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes