Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I'm still in the building/planning phase and not sharing too much as it's subject to change. Everything from the script right down to the color grade is being carefully planned and constantly adjusted as more pieces of the project come together. I dived straight into PT without too much thought so I figure it's best to take the time getting everything right from the get go rather than regretting it later. This living room alone has gone through about 20 iterations and is still subject to change as the rest of the environment is being built from the ground up.

View attachment 1034304

Once I have more of the project in place I'll make a public Patreon post giving an overview of what it's about. Since this thread is for PT I won't be posting updates here as it's off topic. will probably be the best place to follow any developments until a thread is made.
would you ever consider giving personal trainer an actual ending?

Reactions: lo0u and Fragmandk

bybro2567

Nov 19, 2018
Guys, I can't find where is the save file in folder C of this game. I could not find it in appdata. Where exactly is it?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
bybro2567

It's probably in there it's just not named after the game as not all DEV's name their save folders after their game. Some are test and other names. You could try deleting 10 files then check game and see if saves are gone if they are undelete and delete one and try game and repeat till you find the right one.

Reactions: bybro2567

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I understand domiek and respect him, but look like the last updates he was dragging himself with this game, it was one of the first good story that i have seen here, and i'm really sad that ended, and the worst is that the ending was never great (it was really mediocre), i really expected more from this game, in the beginning was so hyped about everyone (the only one that i never liked was alex). After the long break that he have from his game, it never become the same. Domiek is a great guy, but this game was disappointing.

Last edited:

Azum

Apr 20, 2019
I understand domiek and respect him, but look like the last updates he was dragging himself with this game, it was one of the first good history's that i have seen here, and i'm really sad that ended, and the worst is that the ending was never great (it was really mediocre), i really expected more from this game, in the beginning was so hyped about everyone (the only one that i never liked was alex). After the long break that he have from his game, it never become the same. Domiek is a great guy, but this game was disappointing.
Domiek was honest from the start. He Said this was a trial project for him to hone his skills and develop new ones. Sure, I would have liked to have gotten a little hanky panky with Mayan, but the dev never gave the impression that this was a project he would invest everything on. He also had a long pause to learn a new engine, which he again was 100% transparent about. People are allowed to feel disappointed with the game, but the dev has been honest the whole way and I believe his new project will be one of the better ones on this site. You mark my words.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Domiek was honest from the start. He Said this was a trial project for him to hone his skills and develop new ones. Sure, I would have liked to have gotten a little hanky panky with Mayan, but the dev never gave the impression that this was a project he would invest everything on. He also had a long pause to learn a new engine, which he again was 100% transparent about. People are allowed to feel disappointed with the game, but the dev has been honest the whole way and I believe his new project will be one of the better ones on this site. You mark my words.
Yeah, i never said that i was angry with him or anything, yeah, i remember that he said something in those lines, but i dislike the way that the game is, not him, why i never understand is IF this was a test, why put so much work in the beginning? Go basic, learn people tastes, make pools to people vote what want (everyone have one) learn how program, etc, in the beginning he was like 100% in this game, i remember in 2018 (i was already one year here) he putting update after update, after that long pause, we was 40% of his energy, look like some shit happened with him that made he said "hey, i will do this ending and that's it". I like domiek, he was one of the first dev's that i talked, and always was respectful with me. But like i said, i don't like the way that this game ended, never said that i don't like him.

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
I understand domiek and respect him, but look like the last updates he was dragging himself with this game, it was one of the first good history's that i have seen here, and i'm really sad that ended, and the worst is that the ending was never great (it was really mediocre), i really expected more from this game, in the beginning was so hyped about everyone (the only one that i never liked was alex). After the long break that he have from his game, it never become the same. Domiek is a great guy, but this game was disappointing.
same bro the story in this game was epic and sadly not everything was ended but i hope he will do in future continuation or similar game ;)

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Yeah, i never said that i was angry with him or anything, yeah, i remember that he said something in those lines, but i dislike the way that the game is, not him, why i never understand is IF this was a test, why put so much work in the beginning? Go basic, learn people tastes, make pools to people vote what want (everyone have one) learn how program, etc, in the beginning he was like 100% in this game, i remember in 2018 (i was already one year here) he putting update after update, after that long pause, we was 40% of his energy, look like some shit happened with him that made he said "hey, i will do this ending and that's it". I like domiek, he was one of the first dev's that i talked, and always was respectful with me. But like i said, i don't like the way that this game ended, never said that i don't like him.

the reason i dont buy the whole "this was a trial" argument is because, like you said, this was not built like a "test". from the start he pumped the game with things that would take years to achieve. from multiple characters all the way to hints on diferent story lines.

if this was a test, it would have focused on 1 or 2 characters(3 at most), and be done in no more than a year. a basic game with basic premisse(i dont mean bad, but something simple that doesnt need depth).

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
if this was a test, it would have focused on 1 or 2 characters(3 at most), and be done in no more than a year. a basic game with basic premisse(i dont mean bad, but something simple that doesnt need depth).
that's how you would have run a test.. doesn't have to be everybody else's method or course of action. if you followed the thread prior to the final update, you'll have seen that the Dev was learning new things pretty much all the way to the end of development.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
This is a great observation and exactly what I've been recommending to new devs. When you first start out, your ambitions far exceed your ability. Early on I wanted to have 20 characters, imagine that sort of arrogance?

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes